Welcome back

Joe's POV:

Today is the day that Jess will be landing back in England and I can't wait to see her again I have missed her so much. Dianne was downstairs resting on the couch after having really bad morning sickness, she keeps saying she is ok, but I know that this is hitting her hard. Zoe rang this morning to see how Dianne was and said that her and Alfie were coming to pick Jess up from the airport. I still can't believe she is going to be a movie star and I am so proud of her; she hasn't told us the name of the movie yet, but I can't wait till it comes out. I walked into the living room to see Dianne fast asleep with The Next step playing in the background which is one of Jess's favourite shows (A/N mine too). Dianne slightly shifted from where she was before slowly waking up from her much needed nap. "has the plane landed yet?" She asked sleepily and softly I nodded my head to say not yet and sat down beside her. "how come you're watching The Next Step?" I asked a bit confused knowing that we only watch the show when Jess is around as she would kill us for getting a head of her. "don't worry it's season 2 again I just miss Jess." She replied I gave her a small smile and watched the show too. "I miss her too." I said wrapping my arm around her as she snuggled into the side of me.

Dianne's POV:

Zoe and Alfie had arrived a few minutes ago and we are now on our way to go and pick Jess up from the airport. We waited for a while when we saw a curtain Burnette we knew. "Jess" Joe yelled as she came running up to us and embracing us all in massive hugs. "so, Jess who are your co-stars?" Zoe asked intrigued. "well I don't know yet." Jess replies we all looked at her shocked how does she not know yet. We all got in the car and drove home while Jess told us all about the Audition before we knew it, we were back home sitting on the couch watching Professor strong once again. Halfway through the movie Jess fell asleep on my lap I turned the TV off and carried Jess to her bed and put the blankets over her and Kissed the top of her head before turning around to see Dianne, Zoe and Alfie standing at the door smiling. "just like old times Joseph." Zoe points out still smiling remembering all the times either one of us would put Jess to bed. I smiled thinking about when we were all younger and Jess fell asleep while I was carrying her around winter wonderland. "well she was tired must have been very tired to fall asleep during Professor strange, so I put her to bed she is my daughter now." I replied still smiling walking over to them and putting my arm around Dianne and closing the door to Jess room. 

A/N: sorry this is so short and took awhile been busy with school and been really sick.