Our Love will Last forever

Tom's POV:

"hey guys I am ready" I looked towards the stairs to see Jess ascending down the staircase with Harrison holding her hand smiling. I had this plan to involve Joe, Dianne and of course Harrison since they are a huge part of her life. I couldn't help but smile at how beautiful Jess looked. She had a short dress on that was a light mint green with lace sleeves and jewels around the waist and the sleeves. 

Dianne had done Jess's hair to look like a bow at the back

Harrison guided his big sister over to where I was and ran off with Joe and Dianne to get the rest of the surprise ready

Harrison guided his big sister over to where I was and ran off with Joe and Dianne to get the rest of the surprise ready. "you look absolutely stunning babe." I said placing a kiss on her cheek, a blush crept up onto her face as she smiled shyly. I lead her outside to a nice little picnic that Joe had set up for us. "this is so cute." She said stunned by all the lights that were strung around the balcony garden. We sat down on the blanket across from each other and stared in each other's eyes just talking and enjoying each other's company. Dianne came out with a tray of food from Australia. Jess misses Australia so I thought it would be a good idea to have so traditional Aussie food. Soon after Joe had come out to sing Jess's favourite song which just so happened to be his song 'Say it now'. I took Jess's hand a we danced around the garden with goofy smiles plastered across both of our faces. It was now time for the big moment I looked over to see Harrison peaking around the door to see if it was his turn yet, I winked at him and he ran off to wear Joe and Dianne were. "I have a little surprise for you, I know how much you love Joe and Dianne's strictly dances." Jess looked at me confused as this year's love started playing and Joe and Dianne came out wearing their strictly costumes and started to dance their Viennese waltz. "thankyou." Jess said jumping into my arms as she watched her favourite strictly dance live. Joe and Dianne stopped dancing the music still playing and Harrison walked out in a mini tux with his hand behind his back, he walked up to me and I bent down to get the little black box in his hands then turned to Jess I opened the box to revel the ring I had picked out for her. "Jess I love you so much and couldn't imagine my life without you so will you marry me." She stood their hands to her mouth and tears in her eyes while complete silence filled the area Joe and Dianne started to look worried. "yes, YES tom of course." Happy tears flooding both of our faces. She jumped into my arms and we shared a passionate kiss.

(time skip)

Joe's POV:

Jess is getting married today that feels really weird to think about Dianne was in helping Jess get ready and I was helping Tom. "how are you feeling?" I asked Tom as he came out of the bathroom Tying his tie "I am starting to get a bit of cold feet what if she feels trapped and wants to be with other guys." Tom's nerves were starting to show more and more. "hey, don't worry Jess loves you." I said putting my hand on Tom's shoulder. "the way you too looked at each other during filming." Chris said giving Tom a look to show he will be fine. "don't worry your already doing better than Joe did." Caspar pointed. Everyone in the room looked at me as Harrison walked up to me, I picked him up and sat him on my hip. "daddy what does uncle Caspar mean?" I shoot Caspar a look to show him he went too far before answering my son's questions. "he means nothing Harry." Caspar looked at me then walked over to Tom. "he ran away the night before the wedding, we had Alfie, Byron, Oli, Jack, Conor, Mikey, Josh, Amber, Jess, Zoe, Syndicate and I looking for him."

(time skip)

It was now time for Jess to walk down the aisle Dianne walked down holding Harrisons hand as he was still a bit too young Harrison throwing flower petals. Then it was Jess's turn I took her hand and linked it with my arm before the door opened to let us walk. "Jess I am so proud of you I can't believe I have watched you grow up so fast." I placed a kiss on her hair as she smiled. "thank you, dad I am so glad, I have you to walk me down the aisle." Soon the doors opened, and we walked down to were Tom was tears filling in his eyes as well as my eyes and Dianne's eyes. It was time for the vows Jess went first. "Tom you were my first ever celebrity crush I would sit at home watching your movies wishing I could be that likely girl getting to play your love interest in all of your movies, when I finally got to I never thought that I would meet my best friend and love of my life. I love you Tom with all of my heart, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." We all sat there amazed at how beautiful it was. Harrison saw tears forming in Jess's eyes and ran up to her side and took her hand Jess looked down at him and smiled told he closer while Tom said his. "Jess you are my best friend you have become my whole world, I never thought that day on set that I would find the love of my life while filming a movie. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and love you with all of my heart." By now we were all in tears. "with the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." Jess let go of Harrisons hand and cupped Toms face as he wrapped his arms around Jess's waist kissing each other passionately. "EWWWWWWWW" Harrison Yelled making everyone laugh.

(Time Skip to 10 years later)

Narrator:

Jess and Tom went on to have two Children a girl who they called Sophie and a Boy who they called Connor, and Harrison grew up to be a dancer on strictly come dancing while Joe and Dianne are still madly in love with each other.

THE END