Talent Scout

Jess's POV:

This is the last week of Wicked and I am quiet sad about it if have been doing this musical for 2 months now and I have loved every moment, Joe and Dianne have come to so many shows and Dianne cries after every show, and even though Joe won't admit it because he is "too manly" but he cries too. I have made so many friends over the past two months and it feels like a family when I talk about its Joe and Dianne, they say that's what strictly feels like. I was getting ready for the show as it is important because there are lots of talent scouts watching when Dianne burst into my dressing room. "hey sweetie you will never guess who has come to watch you tonight." She gave me an excited smile. "hey mum who's here?" I asked confused she just smiled and walked out the room I turned to my mirror and continued to get ready Joe had left his vlogging camera in the coroner of the room and I could see it through the mirror, I slowly got up and picked it up before turning it on to see what was on here. I went into the video library and clicked play on the newest video of Joe. "hey Jess sweetie how are you feeling last week of the musical. I can't wait to see what you get up to next. You have a few special guests here to watch you tonight and they can't wait we will see you after the show. Also feel free to vlog a bit if you want to for the next Vlog. Love you and go out there and break a leg." I smiled as I turned the camera on and started talking to it and showing all the new things in the room and explaining what was happening tonight. Before long I had put the camera down as I had to go on stage.

Joe's POV:

I turned to Dianne with a look of nervousness on my face. "are they here yet?" I asked Dianne. "I am sure they will be here soon don't worry." She put her hand on my cheek showing me it would all be okay before giving me a peck on the lips. Soon a door opened I turned around to reveal our special quests. "Stacey, Kevin and Aj so glad to see you could make it." I hug each one and Dianne did the same before we made our way to the seats, they hadn't seen the show yet so they were excited, and Jess absolutely loves them so when she sees them later, she will be so happy. The show had finished, and we were now heading backstage when a shortish man with brown curly hair walked past Dianne hit my arm forcing me to jerk forwards a bit before turning to face her. "is it just me or did that just look like Tom Thompson?" she said looking at the men that walked past I looked back at him and tried to get a closer look before Jess came around the coroner and ran towards Stacey, Kevin and Aj in excitement. We all talked and took a few picture's before and tall man with black hair walked over to Jess. "hello are you Jessica Sugg." The tall man asked Jess nodded her head before he took her away to another side of the room. It wasn't too long Jess practically bounced back to us we looked at her confused. "guess who's going to Hollywood to shoot her first movie in a month." She practically screamed making the whole room look our way. "No way are you serious!" Dianne screamed Jess nodded her head frantically saying yes as we all went up and hugged her everyone clapped and for the rest of the night were all saying congrates to her. It was almost time to go when the shortish man walked up behind us. "excuse me are you Jessica." He asked Stacey's daw dropped when she looked at his face the rest of us turning to see who it was Jess nodded in excitement." You were really amazing up there I hope we can meet again." He then smiled at her and walked out the door. "OMG that was Tom Thompson he just said that I did amazing and he hope's we can meet again." She screamed.