What can I say I love you?

Joe's POV:

It's so quiet in this house I sat down to film a gaming video, but I had not motivation I went to go and find Dianne, but she was nowhere in sight. I walked back into the gaming room and sat down staring at the picture of Dianne and I the night I purposed to her. I haven't seen Dianne all day and Jess is at her audition right now so I can't call her, so I just sat there staring. A couple of minutes later the door opened I turned around to see my amazing wife walk in and kiss my cheek. "how's your day." Dianne asked coming and sitting on my lap. "it's been a bit boring I have had nothing to do all day." I bluntly told her wrapping my arms around her. After a while of just sitting there talking we walked out to the kitchen hand in hand to get some lunch. Dianne was making me something special she spends almost all day working then comes home and spends hours in the kitchen making food for us all while I go and work on my videos I want to show how much she means to me, I walked back into where my computer was and closed the door behind me I opened up a link and book tickets she is going to love this. I walked back out and Dianne had set things on the table I sat down next to her and we ate our food talking. We soon finished out food when we got a call Dianne ran to the phone knowing exactly who it was. "Jess! How are you? Do you get through to the next round of Auditions? Are they nice? Are you keeping yourself safe and warm?" Dianne rambled down the phone as I walked up behind her to say hi to Jess as well. "yes, I am staying safe and warm don't worry. And they are all so nice though I haven't meet anyone but the directors and the others auditioning for the same role I am. And I am good also I am through to the next round." Jess rambled back. "are you auditioning for the main role like we told you too." I asked making sure she tried for the lead. "yes, I did but because I was forced by the director." She answered. After a while of talking Jess had to go and it once again was just me and Dianne. Dianne walked back into the kitchen to clean up, so I decided to come up and help her. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder she turned her head and kissed my cheek to which I kissed her shoulder then her neck then her cheek. "I have a surprise for you how about I do the cleaning up and you go and pack a bag for a couple of days." Dianne looked at me before she could say anything, I had dragged her upstairs kissed her then left the room. I cleaned up the dishes then texted Jess what I was doing for Dianne to which she replied with a squealing emoji and a how cute, she may be our daughter now but that doesn't stop her from being a fan girl. Before long I was upstairs packing while Dianne was having a quick shower.

Dianne's POV:

Joe had told me to get ready and meet him down at the car park, so I had a quick shower and made my way down to meet him. When I got down their Joe had packed our bags in the back of a cab and opened the door for me to get in. the can dropped us off at the airport I kept asking Joe where we were going but he wouldn't tell me and just took my hand taking me to a plane. We had our own little place, so we snuggled up together talking and laughing. Soon the plane had landed, and we were in Scotland going to a beautiful little house. The place was so nice, and the view was amazing. "welcome to the fairy pools." Joe said while hugging me from behind it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I had sat there looking at the amazing view for so long that it had become night time when Joe came in holding the most beautiful dress, it was a light blue with lace at the top and a little pink waist band. I put it on before Joe took my hand and lead me out of the room down to a little park lit up with a whole lot of fairy lights it was so beautiful. A waiter came out and gave us our food while a little band played all of our strictly songs from 7 years ago. "this so beautiful Joe but you didn't have to do all of this." I said while slowly swaying to the music with Joe holding me close, he looked down at me and looked me dead in the eyes. "yes, I did you do so much for me, and I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me what can I say I love you so much." He said smiling I smiled back and raised up onto my tip toes and placed a kiss on his lips. The kiss deepened becoming more passionate I really loved this man and still can't believe I was so lucky to be able to call him mine I don't deserve him.

 The kiss deepened becoming more passionate I really loved this man and still can't believe I was so lucky to be able to call him mine I don't deserve him

Fairy pools and the dress