Goodbye

Dianne's POV:

In 22 hours, 7 minuets and 28 seconds Jess is going to be leaving us to go and work on a movie in Hollywood she keeps saying that she will be home in a week to go back to Broadway because she isn't going to make it through the audition, but I believe in her. "so, have you packed all of your clothes and medication." Joe askes Jess as they both walk into the living room Jess nodded before coming to sit next to me on the couch while Joe continued asking if she had everything. We sat down to watch one last movie before Jess left us for a week. We sat down and watched Professor strong for the last time for a week Jess smiling like an idiot every time Tom Thompson was on 'which was a lot since he is the star of the movie'. I knew exactly why she was like this but Joe being the protective and oblivious dad he was asked Jess what the smile was for. "why do you always smile whenever you watch this movie like that?" he asked Jess stopped smiling and turned to me to explain as she would always come to talk to me about this sort of thing and didn't know what to tell him. I dragged Joe out the room and upstairs so we would leave Jess alone. "what are you brining me up here for?" he asked me his blue eyes staring straight at me. "we are going to get ready to take Jess to the airport and not ask her silly questions ok." I gave him a look to make him realise that I was serious he gave me a smile a pecked on my lips before we walked back down to Jess hand in hand. Soon enough the time had come for us to take Jess to the airport. This was going to be a long week the longest we have been away from Jess is when she stayed with Zoe and Alfie overnight. She waved to us and promised to call us when the plane landed and when she got to her hotel room.

Joe's POV:

And like that Jess was gone we were heading back home from dropping her off and it felt way too quiet we were already missing her, and she only just left I couldn't wait to hear from her when she lands. we made our way home and we both filmed a bit for our channels and then danced around the house. Dianne was getting ready to go to a strictly meeting even though she isn't on the show dancing anymore she is still very heavily involved with the show. After she left it was just me here alone which brought me back to before we were married, and she would leave for tour or training and I would call Jess back in Australia. A couple of hours later and Dianne had just got back from her meeting she opened the door and walked over to me on the couch sitting down straddling me. "how was your meeting love?" she shook her head and gently pecked my lips. "I just wanted to come home to you." She said before cupping my face in her hands and I wrapped my arms around her waist she leaned over and Kissed my lips to which I returned more passionately I leaned back a bit more into the couch pulling Dianne with me without breaking the kiss. It soon grew deeper when she pulled away. "why don't we take this to the bedroom." She suggested I took her hand and we both ran upstairs to the bedroom and you know what happened next.

Dianne's POV:

We were now lying in bed wrapped in each other's arms not wanting to move when the phone started ringing, we both jumped up and hurried to get our clothes back on before running to the phone. "hello?" Joe said into the phone before long we heard her voice and smiled. "Hey, I have landed and now at my hotel it is so nice, and I have my audition tomorrow I am going to get some sleep and will call you after the Audition." Jess said quickly as she had a big week coming up, we both said good night and hung up before going to bed ourselves.