Opening Show

A/N: this paragraph introduces you as the lost child.

Dianne's POV:

We had been down to Brighton to see Zoe and Alfie while Jess was at rehearsals before opening show tonight. They were opening in Liverpool so Joe and I decided to go and pick Zoe and Alfie up as they were going too. We decided to take Chippy with us for the drive as we were going to be bringing not just Zoe and Alfie back home with us but also some of the cast to celebrate opening night. We arrived at the hotel we were staying at for the night and it was so nice, the whole room was white there was a double bed in the middle of the room facing a huge TV, there was a big window showing the view of Liverpool with white curtains and comfy chairs in the corner of the room. The Bathroom was huge and there was a kitchen in a separate room. I walked in and my daw dropped "Joe you didn't have to get this we are here for only a day and a night." Joe looked at me with a look of confusion on his face. "what do you mean it wasn't me I thought you booked this room." We both looked at each other confused we both agreed that since Joe was booking the hotel rooms for London, Manchester and Bath that I would book the one in Liverpool which I did but it wasn't this room. "if you didn't and I didn't then who did?" Joe asked, "I did." We heard a voice behind us when we turned around, we saw Jess smiling at us. "you booked this room for us." I asked looking at her with confusion. "yeah I found the room you had booked on the computer and while we were rehearsing they asked who was coming to watch I mentioned my mum and dad and they told me to not worry about their room as they will book one for you, so I cancelled the other room." She gave us a small smile before leaving the room to get back to rehearsing.

Joe's POV:

We had a few hours before we had to go to the show so we decided that the four of us would go and wonder around Liverpool. I locked the door and Dianne and I walked to Zoe and Alfie's room. We knocked on the door and Zoe and Alfie walked out with their bags ready to go, we walked down to the lobby and out the door. "Help me please." A voice came from beside us I looked towards the noise to see a young child I walked over to the child sitting on the floor "hello little one what's your name?" the child looked up at me with big (E/C) eye's. "my name is (Y/N)." Dianne knelt down beside me and took the child's hand it had scratches and bruises all over it. "what happened where's your parents." The child looked up at Dianne Alfie getting his phone out ready to ring the police to report a found child. "I don't know they were here a few days ago then they were gone." The child looked out towards the busy street Alfie called the police to tell them we had found a lost child while Zoe ran inside to get the medical staff from the hotel. After a while the police had come, and we were all taken to the station to be asked questions. We sat in the waiting room (Y/N) sitting in between Dianne and I. "hey it's ok they will look after you don't be nervous." Dianne turned to comfort (Y/N) who looked up and gave Dianne a small smile. It wasn't long until we had all been through to talk to the police but (Y/N) who they wanted to talk to last, we waited outside till they were finished. (Y/N) and the police officer walked out. "well we have tried contacting the parents and we can't get them in the meantime can one of you looked after the child." Dianne and I looked at each other and Zoe and Alfie looked at each other before looking back at (Y/N). "we can" Zoe chirped the police officer nodded before getting files for them to sign. "are you sure about this we can look after (Y/N)." I asked concerned. "no, it's ok we can you have to look after Jess remember your daughter." Zoe looked at me with a raised eyebrow like I had forgotten about Jess. (Y/N) looked at Dianne and I confused. "who's Jess?" Dianne bent down to get down to their level. "Jess is our daughter she is the reason we are in Liverpool right now you see that sign that girl is her." Pointing towards a billboard on top of a building. "why do you have to look after her she looks too old." (Y/N) looked at Dianne even confused. "we have to look after her because her and Joe were friends growing up because of their families but Jess has been abused by her family so when Joe and I got married we adopted Jess ever since we have been trying to get Jess all the help she needs after all the abuse she has had." Dianne explained with (Y/N) taking every detail in.

Zoe's POV:

We took (Y/N) back to the hotel room we were staying in and waited till Jess's show started we got to know all about (Y/N). we had been talking for a while when Jess walked in, she introduced herself to (Y/N) before telling us the show was going to start in a few hours. A few hours past and we managed to get (Y/N) in with us and sitting with us to watch the show which we were looking forward too.

(time skip to after the show)

The show was amazing, and Jess was amazing she can really sing we already knew that, but this just showed and of course there was a reason Jess was in the best dance company in Australia because she really is good. I can't wait to see a few more shows before it ends, she is going to go far in the acting industry.