Chapter 5

Kim Minah

It's currently 7:30 am, yes 'am' as in the morning. I'm up at this ridiculous time being beaten up by the man I thought I had feelings for. Yes, 'thought,' as in the past; with every punch, blow or kick I receive, my feelings for him decrease. I was quite literally knocked to the floor when he pushed me to the ground, then proceeded to put in me in a headlock, "JOHNNY GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW, THIS IS NOT TRAINING. YOU CALLED ME TWO HOURS EARLIER THAN THE OTHER TRAINEES TO BE BEAT ME UP. I THINK THE FUCK NOT," I shouted.

Clearly, he must've gone deaf as he hasn't gotten off me and I think I was pretty clear. That's it, it's time to put matters into my own hands, and like any other badass, I bit his hand. Yes, you read it correctly, I bit him... wait why isn't he off me yet? Ugh, the tough mother fucker is one of those, guess I'll have to do something he won't expect. I looked up and into eyes, catching him off guard, before licking his hand and not a regular lick, I'm talking about a full tongue.

"EW, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MINAH!" he shrieked, after letting go. He then let out an ear-piercing screech once I had kneed him in the balls. I stood up smugly before pinning him to the ground and this time kicking him in the balls to make sure the job was done properly. His groans of pain sounded like music to my ears; this man had single-handedly turned on smug and petty Minah at the same time, and boy did it feel good. "Minah, I think it's bleeding," he whimpered,

"ha ha ha, very funny but you won't fool me so easily," I replied with a smile. If only I had a phone on me right now, I thought while looking around. I would be able to... ooh looks like his phone out. I walked to the phone before swiping right and turning on the camera. "Minah, don't you dare, you'll regret it," he cried.

"Too late," I grinned before taking about a thousand pictures,

"Minah, don't make me do this,"

"sorry can't hear you over these pictures that I'm taking. Won't you pose for me, you're already in a sexy position, ooh and airdropped to everyone in this building too," I laughed. His face suddenly scrunched up, and tears fell from his red eyes, "W-what's wrong?" I asked with genuine concern. "M-Minah it hurts so bad, aah," he sobbed, oh shit what have I done? Oh no, what if he's unable to produce babies after this, no, what if he's unable to produce my babies? "J-Johnny, I-I'm so sorry," I stammered before running to grab an ice pack.

"W-where does it hurt?" I asked while frantically panicking around him and giving him any sort of attention he needed. I felt terrible. I didn't mean to ruin his dick. "Can you pull off my boxers and place the ice pack there. I can't feel anything through my thick joggers, and I'm too hurt to move."

"N-no way, I can't do that. T-that's gross and weird," I stuttered, he only looked back up at me, making me feel even more guilty than I already was. "A-alright, I'll do it," I was terrified, to say the least, I closed my eyes, prepared to see the worst. "No, don't close your eyes; you need to see where to put the ice pack." Just as I was about to grip his joggers, he flipped me over and pinned me to the floor. To say I was in shock would be an understatement, he-he can't do that! What gives him the right!

Seo Youngho

There she was, right underneath me, where I've wanted her this entire time, except I can't have her. It took all of my willpower to get off her and pull her up; I cannot endanger her, not again. Just as I had pulled her up, I heard someone click their tongue, and I knew exactly who it was. Oh for fuck sakes, not again. "It seems that whenever I catch you two together, you're doing something you shouldn't be doing," he said with his arms crossed.

"Youngho, would you care to join me on a trip to my office?" Oh for fuck sakes, what have I done now? It seems that I'll never be good enough, that I'm some sort of flaw in his perfect book. We both know the real reason why I'm still here and the promises he made, I won't let him forget that. "What about Minah? She needs to train, we have no idea what EXO are up to, and we can't leave her unprotected," I exclaimed. I'm so sick of these conversations that Taeyong and I have, ever since he declared himself the leader he's had a stick so far shoved up his ass, that I see it every time he opens that big mouth of his. "You won't be gone long, and it looks to me like Minah needs a break, those pictures she took must've taken up a lot of energy," and just by the change in his voice, I knew that if I didn't go now, I would be too dead to go.