Chapter 9

Lee Taeyong

I was fuming, Taeil and I were discussing a suitable plan for our mission when we were interrupted by the sound of our VIP medical room being destroyed. It was embarrassing to have two of our bests fighting over a girl, a fucking girl. I understand that Minah has a good heart but ever since she's returned, it feels like I've lost control. My temper is short, and I can't deal with the stress anymore, it's getting too hard to control my anger. Youngho was my right hand man, but then he got obsessive and controlling, something I used to be when Seulgi was around. It got hard for me but I ultimately decided to let her go; that's a story for another day...

And Donghyuck, to think he was also fighting for her was quite shocking, for a boy that has 'no' feelings, he's clearly got a few. I'm being too soft on them, it feels like I have to take control again, if I don't our gang will be turned to dust. EXO are getting too strong, after looking at their systems it seems that they really don't know who their boss is. It's ridiculous to think that all 9 of them just took orders from someone they don't even know, he must have something on them all. But why is he targeting Minah? This all started with her and if we're not careful it'll end with her too.

Kim Minah

He was standing right there, practically on fire and I knew it was because of me. I had never had two guys fight over me before, it's strange, nice, but strange. Maybe I should just say I'm a lesbian and put them off, but the truth is I'm starting to gain feelings for them both. I never wanted this to happen and it seems selfish but I really don't know what to do. Of course, I spent those 8 years missing and caring for Johnny, but Donghyuck is like a closed book; I want to know everything about him. This really isn't the right time to think about such things when I have a whole-ass Taeyong to deal with.

Minyoung is lucky, he's her real brother and they care for each other very much, if she wasn't my best friend, I'd envy her a lot. I didn't pay much attention to her when she walked back in with Doyoung, but he looks really upset and his left cheek is slightly red. Did she? No she wouldn't have slapped him, wait, actually she would. She came crying to me last night and left after I fell asleep, if she was with anyone but Doyoung, I would've slapped them on the right cheek. I know they care for each other, it's so obvious, they have something I wish I could have. And I'm glad they've had their first fight, it's a huge milestone that they've been waiting for. One day, they'll look back and laugh at their silly little fights, that is if they survive Taeyong.

Speaking of Taeyong, he has been speaking for the past five minutes and I haven't been listening, his voice has definitely calmed down and I'm glad. "You got that Minah?" he said, full well knowing that I wasn't paying attention. "U-uh yeah, yeah I did,"

"Ok, what did I say?"

"Y-you talked about, um. Well, you see the thing is,"

"He talked about our mission to break into EXO's grand casino, but you wouldn't know because you weren't listening. It seems that you don't listen much, instead you seem to be causing a lot of trouble around here," spoke that annoyingly low voice, Yoona. Ew.

"Shut up bitch, you're just jealous that Youngho has eyes for her and not you," replied Donghyuck in an equally salty voice. "Stop arguing, both of you. I don't wanna hear it, I'm sick and tired of all of this bullshit, we're supposed to be the strongest gang and yet we're bickering over childish things. Grow the fuck up or I'll kick you out, understand?" We all nodded in agreement, "I said do you fucking understand," he spoke up.

"Yes boss!" we all said in unison,

"Good, that's what I thought. Doyoung, go get these two trouble makers sorted out and the rest of you are on cleaning duty for not stopping their fight sooner." We all groaned, but suddenly stopped when we were hit with the death glare. Mark didn't look too happy, his face was distorted and he was on the brink of tears. I don't know much about Mark, except he was trained from a very young age, leaving him with a child's mentality at times.