Chapter 36

Kim Minah

"What do you want from me?" I scream at Hoseok, he told me to trust him, yet he has me all tied up. He looks down at me, sighing in frustration and rubbing the nape of his neck, "I told you already, I don't want anything from you!" I stare at him, the sweat dripping from my forehead, making my vision blurry and sigh. The ropes were tight, and the chair was uncomfortable, "ok, then why did you kidnap me?" I ask. He kneels so that we're face-to-face, sucking his teeth, "to protect you." I glare at him; face scrunched up in disgust, sick of this guy's bullshit,
"Protect me? Then WHY AM I TIED UP!" He gets back up, tilting his head to the right and rolling his eyes, practically pulling his hair out. "Fuck it, you stubborn shit. Believe what you want to believe." He sits back on his chair, crossing his legs over each other and faces the other direction.

I lean back into the wooden chair, clenching my jaw, "do you know who I work for?" I ask, "what they'll do to you once they find me?" His face tilts in my direction, a scowl across his perfect face, "NCT?" H-how does he know?! "I have no reason to be scared of them." I feel my heart pound in my chest, my hands slightly shaking and hair standing on edge. "H-how did you know? Who are you? WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?" I shriek. He simply shrugs, getting off of the chair and walking out, leaving me in the dirty, lifeless room. My hands tremble, bruised from the tight rope as I silently sob. My hunger is unlike anything I've ever felt before; the hours of being here feel like days.

Mark Lee

I sit staring into the edge of an abyss, everything Minyoung said had come in one ear and out the other. He's gone, he's really gone. I was never really close to Taeil, but that didn't mean he didn't have my back. He was always there for us when we needed him, but when he needed us, we weren't. I feel the bile riding up in my stomach, wanting to throw up everything I had just eaten.

"You got the plan, right?" Minyoung asks. Her face is serious, something I'm not entirely used to. I nod, sighing to myself, this is all too much. "Are you sure you don't look like you got it all?" I glimpse up at her, "I did." She doesn't look too impressed, both hands on her waist as she stares me down, "What did I say?" I sigh again,
"Wait until I hear gunshots, then I'll run in and help out," I mutter quite irritatingly. How can we just move on from Taeil's death so quickly? First Yoona, and now him? Minyoung seems to know this, any other day, she would've scolded me for talking back like that in such an offensive manner. She places her hands on my shoulders, trying to comfort me, "I know you're hurt, but we have to do this. Both BTS and EXO know that he's dead so won't expect us to retaliate."

How can she be so cold at a time like this? I shrug her hands off of me and stand up, towering over her, "he's dead Minyoung! Taeil is dead, and this is all you have to think about!" I shout. To be honest, I never shout, and for her to be the first, it's strange. My fists clench, my breathing grows heavy. Her face is in complete shock, "don't be ridiculous, Mark! You know why we're doing this, stop being dramatic," she yells back.

I feel my emotions build-up, something in between pure and anger and despair. "I'm not! He meant so much to us all!" I scream the thoughtless state I was in started taking over. "Calm down!" She yells, "think of everything they've done and tell me they don't deserve it." I sit back down, crossing my hands over my chest and sulk, "I'm sorry. I just miss him." She smiles, placing her soft hands back on my shoulders, "I know. We all miss him. The only way we can make up for all the pain they've caused is by ending it now."

I lift myself and pull her into a hug. I know it's wrong and that she belongs to someone else, but I need it, I need her comfort. She lets go of me, startled for a second, before pulling me into her arms. She's warm, so warm. I'm sorry, Minyoung for not being able to tell you how much I love you, and I'm sorry for not having the courage to say this to your face.

Yuta's Club

It was an ordinary day for the club, money was coming in, and there was a considerable queue lining up. Yuta sat in his office, peering over the floor, quite watchfully. He sensed something, his gut telling him something was wrong.

Perhaps it was too normal. He continued to watch over, keeping a close eye on the door. Sicheng was also with him after Sooyoung had kicked him out of his own house. He noticed the strangeness and was also concerned. He crossed his arms over his chest, "something's off." Yuta looks up, lips pressed together, "you're right. It seems," he takes a deep breath, "too normal."

The two continue staring when something clicks, "what day is it?" asks Yuta,
"Umm, Friday," Sicheng responds, slightly puzzled.
"No, not the day. The date." Sicheng turns blank, staring emotionless at the screen before he realises what's going on. "Shit. Today's the day, the day that Namjoon killed-"
BANG!"What was that?" shrieks Yuta, scrambling to the cameras.

The club turns into havoc, young partygoers running in every direction, fleeing. Yuta and Sicheng quickly run to the back of the office, Yuta pressing a small red button under his desk and Sicheng unlocking a secret cabinet full of weapons. They both loaded up, ready to kill. While this was happening, a familiar gang walked in, destroying everything in their path.

The club turned into a war zone, the bodyguards firing all of their arms, but were unable to get a single hit. This gang was good, and so were the gang walking with them. They walked together, shooting and vandalising. Yuta and Sicheng stood next to each other, taking a look at each other before walking in.

They pushed open the door, gaining the attention of the gangs. "What a pleasant surprise," speaks Yuta, his tone unusually friendly. A smile is painted across his face, "Hmm, I don't think they belong here Hyung," speaks Sicheng. 
"You're right," replies Yuta, "what are you doing here?" They both held massive guns, ready to blow some brains out. EXO and BTS both stood there, knowing that the two didn't stand a chance.

Namjoon now speaks in quite the mocking tone, "you're outnumbered boys, go home. We're not here for you." 

Winwin and Sicheng, both grin, agreeing with each other before stepping to the side. "He's right," an icy voice spoke, "he's here for me."

From the darkness appeared a figure, hair a bold red. It was Taeyong; he was ready, ready to get revenge...

Since the last two chapters were really emotional, I've decided to postpone my opinion on the Dream comeback. Ridin' was AMAZING, I LOVED IT SM!!! JAEMIN'S HAIR WAS JUST WOW. THEY ALL LOOKED GREAT. 

I'M SHOOKETH, I'M SHOOKETH!!!!

ALSO, ANOTHER 127 COMEBACK?! MY ASS STILL HASN'T GOTTEN OVER KICK IT AND THEY WANT TO THROW ANOTHER COMEBACK AT ME?

IT'S JUST SO UNEXPECTED, WE REALLY DO BE GETTING TREATED WELL AS NCTZENS.

Ok, back to the story, I think it'll probably be around 40-50 chapters. To be quite frank, I did not think I'd make it this far and that people would actually read this, so thank you!