Chapter 32

Kim Minah

After that surprise encounter with my father, I've been extra conscious about leaving the apartment. I didn't tell Youngho, he doesn't need extra stress to worry about. We sit together, eating breakfast, he gracefully plops the omelette I had made him inside of his mouth. His facial expression, lighting up, eyebrows raising and mouth curving into a smile. "I love it," he beams, happily taking another bite. I grin back, the ten burnt omelettes I had to throw away were worth it. "Minah," he speaks in a serious tone, making me slightly anxious, placing his cutlery down and placing my hands in his, I nod. "I love you," those three words came out so smoothly, so subtly. I was taken by surprise, cheeks flushing a light pink, butterflies swarming around my stomach. I look down, "you mean it?" I ask. His eyes soften, and a warm smile is left on his face,
"of course, baby. You mean the world to me."

My heart speeds up, breath shortening as I wrap my hands around his neck, lovingly staring into his eyes, "I love you too." He sighs in relief, and takes another bite, "thank god," he speaks, mouth full, "I was worried that you weren't gonna say it back." I giggle, noticing the small piece of egg on the side of his mouth. Instead of telling him about it, I pick up my napkin and wipe his face, all while gazing into his eyes. He loves stuff like this, the sweet nothings that make up our relationship. His face was now bright red, I laugh back at him, looking out of the window, trying to stop myself from laughing even more. The brightness of the day made it easy to see everything around us. The apartment wasn't too high up, making it even easier to watch whoever walked through the park. There was the old couple who fed the ducks, the runner and the man dressed in black staring up at me as I think. It takes a few seconds to catch up with my thoughts, A MAN STARING UP AT ME?!

I rush to the window, placing my hands on the windows, gawking outside. Johnny follows behind, but by the time he gets up, the black-dressed man had left. Johnny turns me around, shaking my shoulders and searching my face, "what happened?!" He asks, worriedly. I look back out the window and sigh, "aww man. I thought I saw a parrot out in the city." He looks at me once more, this time with a hint of suspicion, I try my best to keep the poker face. He grins, "really?!"

"Yeah, it was like blue and red. Then when I got to the window, it disappeared," I pout, like a little child. He runs his hands through my hair and smiles at me once again, looking like an angel under the bright, blue sky. "Aww, don't worry baby, you'll see it again," he whispers, pulling me into a tight hug. Phew! If he had seen and found out that someone was looking, he would've ended them. Keeping things from him isn't ideal, but it's for the best. He's already stressed as it is, there's no need to pile him with more trouble.

This is a battle I must fight on my own. I will finally get revenge on Namjoon, especially after everything he's done.

BTS Mansion...

Namjoon wasn't himself anymore; the once-innocent boy ended up being a sly criminal. Yoongi, one of his most trusted, had come back from a mission, panting. "What is it?" asks the leader, who didn't look too impressed at the other's state. "S-she saw me," he sighs, red in the face and covered in sweat. The leader drops his glass of wine, letting it smash on the floor and sits up, "what?!" The droplets of ruby-coloured liquid exploded out and were scattered across the white carpet. "Did he see you?"
"No." The anger was wiped off of his face, and replaced with a sneer, 
"Good. You know what to do next." Yoongi didn't seem entirely safe going out back again, especially with Youngho at her side. "She's with Youngho, I don't think now is a good ti-" He was cut off by Namjoon slamming his hands on his desk, "fucking get the girl or get the fuck out."

Yoongi was fuming on the inside, but he would never challenge Namjoon, that guy was crazy. Yoongi left, sweat dripping from his forehead and went to his room. He pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a big puff of smoke. It calmed him down, relaxing the nerves and making him feel much better. Entered his room was another, Hoseok. His dark brown hair and baby-like features made him seem like he didn't belong in such a gang, but he was a valuable asset. The younger sat down, reaching out for the cigarette and snatching it out of Yoongi's mouth. He shoved it into the small tray, completely ruining it. Yoongi was furious, "what the fuck dude! That was my last cigarette." The younger simply clicked his tongue,
"cigarettes are bad for you." 
"So is HIV, but you don't see me judging." Hoseok scowled at this, turning a similar red,
"I DO NOT HAVE HIV, I DON'T KNOW WHO TOLD YOU THAT BUT I DON'T," yelled the younger.
"So you tested because you were unsure," laughs Yoongi, a smirk plastered across his face, "what did you come for anyway?"

Hoseok leans in, pulling the older closer to him, mouth-to-ear, "I heard you're kidnapping that Minah girl today," he muttered, licking the bottom of his lip cunningly. 
"What's it to you?" questioned the older, pushing Hoseok away from his face. 
"I'll do it." This surprised Yoongi, why would he want to do the dirty work.
"Now, why would you want to do that?" he asks, looking directly into the younger's eyes.
"You got caught, didn't you? It would be easier for me to go." The older stops in his tracks, 
"You never ask to do my dirty work, why now?" he asks again, more sternly. This time, Hoseok smiled once again, "you can't tell anyone."
"What is it?" asked Yoongi, leaning in closer. 
"She used to bully me." Yoongi stood there, still leaning in, confusion wiped across his face.
"W-what?"
"I want to show her who ended up better off!" Hoseok huffs, sitting back down on his chair with a pout. "I hate her so much!" It was strange, but knowing Hoseok, it seemed plausible.

Yoongi looked to his left, face slightly disgusted before sighing, "alright then. Whatever floats your boat," he shrugs.

Kim Minah

The morning breeze was once again, blowing through my hair as I walked around the park. After last time's incident, I wanted to make sure that if anything happens, it happens out in the open. I've been slightly paranoid for a while now, so coming out after so long feels long and refreshing. Johnny's at the gym, he asked me to join him, but I'd rather go out for a walk, plus we're out of eggs. The jog is around half an hour longer, but I'd rather walk around than in that scary park.

I continue to walk on the pavement surrounding the park, earphones plugged in, head looking down, trying to miss the cracks and bumps. That was until I noticed a man who had dropped his groceries all over the floor, I walk past before turning around and helping him. Surprisingly, he was quite handsome up close. I bent down to his level, picking up his groceries for him. "Thanks," he grins, "some guy pushed passed me. I thought no one would help me out." A small smile forms as you continue to help him, placing his groceries into his bag. "So, what's your name?" he asks, beaming like a little star. "My name is Minah," I reply, "what's yours?"

"Nice name, mines is Hoseok," he smiles, "I can't thank you enough."
"No, it's fine, really. I'm glad that I got to help you," I reply, nearly finished helping him. I pick up a bag of apples, a net of lemons and some bread before noticing something sticking out underneath it all. It lays with a green liquid oozing at the end of it, I reach for it, squinting my eyes. Before I'm able to pick it up, he slaps my hand away from it and smiles at me once more. He picks it up, it's a syringe, what the fuck. "Sorry, darling," he laughs, "but duty calls."
"What," I responded, puzzled by the way this guy was acting. 

Before I knew it, he had injected the green substance into my arm. I tried to run away, but exhaustion took over, and I was unable to move, falling to the ground. 

Then darkness took over...

So, Minah wants revenge on Namjoon. Hmm, I wonder why??