Chapter 20

Kim Minah

The car ride was long and nerve-wracking but Mark's plan was amazing, no wonder they call him Ace. I thought Mark and I would be the only ones going but it seems like the whole gang wants to save her, Jaehyun, Yuta and even Haechan came along. Haechan didn't seem too happy with me sitting in the passenger seat with Mark and chatting, but I don't care, I'm gonna save my bestie and hug her. To be honest, I'm not sure how Johnny is going to feel about me seducing Kyungsoo as that is part of our entrance and I'm not sure how Taeyong is going to feel about a mission without his authority. I've watched too many people die to see her go, Doyoung wanted to come but we ran out of space and he's pretty useless in the field, except for being a medic. Then again, so am I, but I'm still needed unless Doyoung wants to seduce Kyungsoo which I'm fine with, I don't discriminate.

I wonder how Minyoung has been holding up, she probably hasn't eaten properly or has been force-fed, the poor thing. I've never really seduced anyone before, but I know that Kyungsoo had a major crush on me back in high school, he never admitted to it thought but I caught him staring. I thought it was cute and was going to ask him out, but within every five metres he got off me, his face turned red. The plan is simple, after finding out from Sehun that Kyungsoo is on patrol tonight, I'll play the innocent girl whose car broke down and suddenly 'recognise' him. After a few minutes, I'll go in and knock him out, not physically, I don't have the strength for that, I'll just inject him. Simple, right?

To be honest, I feel quite bad for Sehun, I'm sure that he didn't have any bad intentions and yet he's still locked up. I went down there with Johnny but couldn't watch for another minute so ran back up, it's safe to say that I had a nightmare that night. I wonder how badly they treated my poor Minyoung, here I am crying over something I saw when she's been living it. A shiver of guilt overtook my spine, my face dropped as did some tears, she didn't deserve any of this and out of my impulse, she had to pay. When I find that evil son of a bitch, Chanyeol, I'm going to skin him!

Park Chanyeol

Now's the time, if I don't get her out now, it'll be too late, Suho wants her. Kyungsoo is on patrol and has agreed to help me escape with her, I know the price I have to pay, no price is high enough for her. Suho will kick us both out and have us murdered, the Boss will probably agree with him, but I don't care, for Minyoung I'd do anything. There she is, sitting with a scarily pale face, all chained up, "Minyoung, we have to leave." She looked up with an expression of confusion and hope, "what do you mean?"
"I mean we're getting you out of here, come on let's go."
"Chanyeol, no."
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean, NCT should get me out, it's better to blame my gang than you."
"Minyoung, if your gang was to break in, we'd have evidence and could send it to the Gang Court, it's too dangerous."
"No! We'd be able to get out of it, I'm not risking your life! Suho will kill you."
"That's not what matters, he's planning on killing you, that's why I'm here. He sent me here to kill you and I refuse, if we don't leave now he'll do it himself. Please Minyoung, I don't want you to die." She looked up with gloomy eyes, "a-and I don't want you to die." Her face was now running with tears, we both knew what was going to happen, I'm trying my best to ignore it, but I know that it's inevitable. "O-ok, what's the plan?" I looked back down with a smile and wiped her tears off of her face; a face so beautiful shouldn't be ruined by tears. "Come on, let's get you out of these chains, I'll tell you on the way. I may have to leave, the only person you can trust is Kyungsoo, understood?"
"Yes."

Do Kyungsoo

Patrol, my favourite thing to do, especially in the night, when nothing happens! To be fair, Chanyeol and I are sneaking out Minyoung right now which may be the death of both of us, but it's better than doing nothing. I hate Suho, of course, I'm willing to give my life so he dies, he's always degraded me and for what? When the Boss finds out about everything that he's been doing, there's no doubt that he'll kill him and I can't wait. It's a shame that I might miss it. EXO are too broken to lead anything, which is why NCT are at the top, but they'll slowly decline if their leader's sister doesn't return. I've heard that they also have Sehun, but he should've thought twice before snitching, NCT would've figured out that she was with us anyway. It's just a matter of time...