Chapter 37

June 2011...

Namjoon stood tall and confident, a gun aimed straight for Heechul's head. Heechul was part of an older gang, Super Junior, who split up a long time ago. This took a toll on the young man at the time, every penny he had earnt went down the drain, that's when he started borrowing. He borrowed from everyone, especially Namjoon. Money he couldn't return. Back then, nobody knew who his parents were, and the one thing he couldn't do was ask them. He wanted to prove that he could survive by himself, but he couldn't. After he started losing his money, he confined in sex and drugs, two things that don't go too well together.

Heechul slumped slightly, waiting for a gunshot, something to end his misery. He was a failure, but at that time, he was too high to care. "Fucking pull the trigger, coward," he slurred, eyes slightly rolling. He swayed back and forth, his hands slightly shaking at the state, but Namjoon remained still, his gun now aiming elsewhere. Heechul noticed this, barely able to turn his head, and when he did, was met with someone he thought he had forgotten about. His Mother.

The truth was, she couldn't be disappointed in her son, this was her fault, and she had to fix it. Both she and her husband were the reason why he ended up the way he was. They were too selfish to realise it back then, he was just a child. His eyes widened at sight, a mix of gloom and shock plastered across his face. They were soon replaced with rage, how could she show up now?! Why now? "What are you doing here?" he spat, she could only imagine the pain he had been through. She continued to look down with pity in her eyes; they were watery. "LEAVE!" he screamed, "I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOUR HELP!"

He wailed, wanting to leave, now more than ever. He then turned to Namjoon, "shoot me! Do it!" Namjoon merely grinned, enjoying the entertainment. He leaned back even further, laughing at the two, "no, I like this." He motioned for Hoseok, who brought a chair, and Namjoon sat, cackling even more. It was evil, maniacal, disgusting. Heechul's mother now spoke up, "take me instead." Heechul glanced up at her once again, horror in his eyes, "No!" Heechul shrieked,
"Leave, Mother, go!"

She could only beam, it was pitiful, but he was her son, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him. If only she had raised him with love, then maybe she would've survived. Namjoon took another look at his mother and with no remorse, shot her in the head, "NO!" Heechul screamed, pushing Yoongi, who was holding him to the floor. He was in agony, but that ended, Namjoon also shot him in the head.

Years past and Mr Son will never forgive, nor forget.

Present Day...

Taeyong stood with a vengeance; it was now time to get revenge for everything both leader's had done, especially Namjoon. He was behind it all, and if Taeyong were to collect heads, his would be at the top. "Nice for you to join us," smirked Namjoon looking over at the three men, "but it looks like you're still outnumbered."

Taeyong stood still, lifting his gun out of his pocket with a slightly smug face, "are you sure about that?" Namjoon scoffed, laughing hysterically,
"Yeah, I'm fucking sure." Both BTS and EXO stood, guns aimed for their heads, Namjoon lifted his hands, "I've been waiting for so long. You don't understand how badly I've wanted to see you dead."

Namjoon continued to laugh, nearly dropping his guns, before composing himself and the once smiling face disappeared. Replaced, was a more severe and sinister-looking face, something you'd see out of nightmares. His eyes shrunk as he sent death, stares, "ok boys, get 'em."

He waited for the gunshots but instead was silence. "Why aren't you firing?" he utters, quite agitatedly. Jungkook stood there in shock, his mouth agape in something between relief and excitement. Namjoon turned around and was similarly shock when he came face-to-face with none other than the one and only Kim Taehyung. He looked different, something on his face frightened Namjoon. His once-innocent complex was gone and replaced with some terrifying. He stood taller than before, his expression coated in vengeance. "Long time no see," he spoke, voice as deep as the ocean.