Chapter 25

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Minah sat playing with her food, upset that Youngho was lying about something she didn't know of. He looked up at her unamused face and was concerned, what had he done to deserve the silent treatment? "Honey," she looked up confused, why the sudden old couple nickname? "What is it?" He asked,

"Nothing," she hummed in response, before continuing to fiddle with her Alfredo pasta. If she were in the mood, she'd compliment him on how tasty it was, but she wasn't. Instead, she felt like curling up in a ball and crying, a bit dramatic, but she wasn't raised not to be petty.

He looked up once again, this time, slightly more frustrated and huffed, "Listen, babe, I know there's something wrong. I can't apologise for something that I don't know." This time, she placed her fork down and replied almost monotonously, "okay then, maybe you're right. You should know what I'm upset about."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Yoona."

"I thought you hated that bitch," he replied, slightly confused. "Oh, I do, but I have something to ask about when she was alive."

"And what's that?" She looked up at him, for the first time in half an hour and with a stern face responded, "did you design this apartment with Yoona?" In almost an instant, his cool and calm face turned into quite the disturbed and shocked one. Minah wasn't too impressed by this, "oh, so you did?" She immediately stood up and rushed to her bedroom before slamming the door, leaving him in a troubled and slightly guilty state.

Kim Taehyung

Jisoo Noona stood in front of me, grief across her face as she pulled me into another hug. Jin Hyung didn't look too impressed, and yes, Hyung, not just Jin. He's been more of a brother to me than Namjoon ever has. "It's okay Tae, it really is. I know how you feel," she spoke. I didn't know how to respond, thoughts piled up in my small head, but no words came out. I felt helpless and ashamed, ashamed of what I had done for that sick man. From the corner of my eye I could see Jin glaring at Jisoo and I, at first I wondered how he was able to pull such a sour face at a time like this until I looked up and realised why. My face was stuck right between her bosom, eek! I quickly pulled away with disgust, "what's wrong, Tae?" she asked, concerned. I looked at Jin who was officially giving me the death stare and stuttered, "I- um, uh, I-I am just so upset that I don't know what to say."

"Aaaw, don't worry, it's okay, it'll all get better soon. Come back here," she answered before pulling me back into another one of those hugs. "Ahem babe, give the boy some space," Jin grumbled, if it wasn't clear before that he was uncomfortable, it was now. "Don't be so rude, Jinnie! Can't you see that the boy is in grief!"

"Umm, actually Jisoo Noona, I'm getting quite tired, I think I'm going to head off to sleep," I smiled before rushing to bed. As soon as I sat in my bed, my mind became a storm cloud, I can't actually stay here, can I? It doesn't feel right, I feel like an intruder. Besides, it's not like I'm broke or anything, truth is, with all the extra jobs, I probably have more in the account than Jin. But where will I go? I never actually thought of leaving the mansion, at least I have my own bank accounts, though. There's no way Jin would just let me go without a reasonable excuse, he'd worry too much about me if I just left. What is a logical reason for him?

I stared into the dark abyss of my bedroom here, it was different, rinsed of anything that belonged to me. My bedroom in the mansion had all sorts of things that represented me, from the small pocket knife I carried when I was back in that hole with Mark to the picture I took when we went to Disneyland. It wasn't clean, dirty and messy as a matter of fact, but it was me. This room is too pure, too dull, too everything that isn't me. You're just being dramatic, stop being such a baby and be grateful for what you have. If it wasn't for Jin and Jisoo, you'd be dead and buried in some ditch. I don't know how long I'll last here, I need to find something to do before I go nuts.