Chapter 16

Dong Sicheng

I have to tell her, now generally, I don't give a shit about these things, but my Doll's sister is dead. I have to comfort her at a time like this, especially now. I walked into the strip club and caught a view of her practising, but was stopped by the notorious Yuta. "What are you doing here Winwin? We don't have any shipment and aren't you supposed to be on a business trip?" He asked suspiciously,
"I didn't come here for that,"
"I doubt you came here to see me, why are you really here?"
"My doll."
"I'm sorry, your what?"
"My doll," I replied, nonchalantly.
"I-I don't even know why I bother anymore, you have fun with your 'doll'"
I waited for him to leave, before calling her over, sweating and disgusting just how I like her. "Daddy? What are you doing here?"
"Doll, come over here, I have to tell you something..."

Mark Lee

I'm out! I'm finally out of this silly wheelchair and am back to training! But, I haven't seen Minyoung at all, I asked Doyoung, but he didn't respond. "Hyung?"
"Yes Mark?"
"Where's Minyoung Noona?"
"I- s-she, she's upset." Did I do something for her to be upset? Think Mark, think! "It's not about you Mark, so don't overthink it,"
"But Doyoung Hyung, if it's not about me, then who is it?" His eyes slowly teared up and he looked away, "get back to training Mark, you have a lot of work to do."
"Oh ok, sorry Hyung,"
"It's not your fault Mark, but we need you to hurt whose fault it is." So someone hurt my Minyoung?
"Ok! I'll train harder!" Doyoung left and I was alone in the training room, except it's more of a hall. I worked hard that afternoon, so hard. If someone upset Minyoung, they'll pay!

Lee Taeyong

It was hard for me to think properly, I thought that by now, I'd have a plan ready to execute them. But, instead I'm in our old room looking at our old pictures together and sobbing. Pathetic. What would she think of me? What do you mean this isn't my fault Seulgi? This will always be my fault. You're dead because of me! The sobbing grew louder and eventually into screams, "I'm so sorry Seulgi! Please forgive me Seulgi!"
"TAEYONG! Please stop! You're scaring me,"
"M-Minyoung she's gone! I promised her everything and SHE'S GONE!" Her face grew disgruntled, but that's not what I was focused on, I turned around to see Mark in the corner of my eyes, tears and all, before running off. Shit!

Lee Minyoung

If I hadn't let Chanyeol and Sehun go, we could've gotten answers out of them. We could've known their plan, instead I'm watching my older brother sob on the floor. It took a lot of willpower to not sob with him, Seulgi's dead. What's worse than that is seeing my brother in such a state. I could feel Mina's hawk eyes on me, as if a signal to get out before she kills me. I walked over to Taeil, "I-I'm gonna go, can you look after him?"
"I've always looked after Taeyong, just leave it to me, this must be really hard for you too." I couldn't respond, I felt too ashamed to respond.

I was now in front of a fuming Minah, "Minyoung! How could you have let those two EXO members go!"
"M-minah,"
"No! I don't want to hear it! You're supposed to be my best friend, the one human being who is supposed to be the same as me and yet you're the complete opposite!"
"Minah! You know why I did that!"
"No! You were being selfish! You fucking put him over Taeyong!" She shouted, "over me."
"M-minah, please don't-"
"Don't what? Don't go tell anyone about your past? You're crazy Minyoung, fix the situation, or I'll fix it myself."

She's right, Minah's always right, I really am fucking crazy, and for what? Why would Chanyeol care about me after so long? I dumped his ass way back then, but we were best friends, I genuinely did care for him. I have to tell Doyoung, no! No, I'm not telling anyone, I'm going to fix this myself and get my revenge. It's been way too long since I've had some action, I can barely watch Taeyong anymore. This is all my fault, I have to take the punishment for this.