Chapter 24

3rd Person's P.O.V.

She was in shock, looking at the monitor sent chills down her spine as she had just found out who EXO's boss was. "No, no there's no way," she whispered to herself, "he's dead."

"Who's dead?" asked the familiarly soft voice that she instantly recognised,

"No one," she quickly responded before turning off the monitor and attempting to rush out. Unfortunately for her, Doyoung was too quick and pulled her into his arms once again, "I asked you a question Minyoungah," he replied, sternly. She gulped, she knew it was true but didn't want to say anything, it was her best friend's life on the line. "I-i found out who their Boss is,"

"Who is it?" he instantly replied, but she hesitated, "I said who is it, Minyoung?" he asked again, now with a threatening tone. "Fine, it's..."

Kim Seokjin

"Don't you think it's strange?" he asked and by 'he,' I mean Kim Namjoon, our lovely leader!

"Don't you think what's strange?"

"NCT, they haven't contacted us about Taehyung yet, we haven't even received an indirect threat." I looked at him with surprise, as if I had no idea what had happened,

"It is kind of strange, but I'm sure that they will contact you soon. They have to," I replied. Shit, Namjoon is too quick-witted for us, if this continues, he'll find out. "It's a shame, that little shit was a decent kid,"

"Yeah, until you ruined him," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I lied, "don't you feel guilty about what you did to V?"

"No, why should I?" he shrugged, "he grew up in that crack house, he was already brainwashed when he came." Hearing those disgusting words from his mouth, angered me, to say the least, "no-one picked me out of the hellhole I was in, I crawled out of there myself Jin."

"Jin?" I asked with an open mouth,

"Hyung," he sighed, "you're the only one in here I can trust. Without you, I don't know where I would be, we've come so far, victory is within reach," he smiled.

"Do you ever plan on settling down and having kids?" I asked in an attempt to change the topic. He looked back up at me with a confused and tilted face, "umm, I don't know, I've never really thought of it," he shrugged.

"Come on, you must've thought about it once,"

"What can I say, I love fucking bitches. I don't know about settling down and doing all of that mushy stuff though."

"Surely you'd want your bloodline to go on,"

"I do, but for now I'm more focused on my gang. What about you, you're a lot older than me, you must've been thinking about it to mention it to me," he replied smugly leaving me with a bright red blush on my face. "Hyung! Tell me, who is it?"

"No, don't be silly. I don't have anyone."

"Ok then, who do you have your eyes on?"

"I don't know, no one's really good for me," I confidently lied.

"To be honest, if I hadn't known you, I would've assumed you were married," of course I'm married you dumb fuck, but I won't ever tell you. "Really? I don't look that old, do I? I tried this anti-age face mask, do I look uglier?" I waffled on.

"Hyung, your face is very handsome, it's just your vibe and your aura. Anyone would assume it, you don't have to look old for it."

"So if I was a ten-year-old who had a 'married' vibe and aura, you'd assume I was married," I replied, quite cockily. "H-Hyung, you know what I mean," he giggled. I looked down at my watch and noticed that I had to go back, Jisoo and I are going to finally tell Taeyong that we have Taehyung. That wasn't the original plan, she was never supposed to find out about him, but I can't lie to her. "I'll get going now, it's time to hit the hay for me," I yawned,