Chapter 15

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The car had pulled up outside of the NCT mansion, which seemed like such a ridiculous thing to do. Suho was the only one in the car that was in sight and was ready to talk, he parked outside and pushed the buzzer. Instantly, guns were pointed to his face and a familiarly cruel voice spoke, "What the fuck are you doing here? Do you have a death wish?"

"Taeyong, my fellow leader, I'd love to have a chat with you."

"Ok, hi, bye. Now get the fuck off of my property before I turn you into dust," Suho moved his face closer with a cocky pout. "Oh come on Tae, won't you speak to your old friend? It's getting cold out here."

"Good, I hope you freeze, now what do you want? Cut the bullshit this time." Suho now had a mockingly cold face on and stood back, "We had a problem at our casino the other week and have proof that it was members of your gang." The guns were released and the gates to the elaborate mansion were opened.

Suho and Taeyong were now sitting opposite each other giving similar death stares, "I know you don't have any proof of my gang causing any problems at your casino, so talk."

"I want to know why you did it,"

"Why I did what?"

"Why you killed Kris?" Taeyong's face grew confused as he thought for a couple of seconds of who he was referring to. "Oh... Kris as in Wu Yi Fan,"

"Yes, him. You broke the Universal Code of the Gangs,"

"Suho, listen to me here and listen carefully, ex-members and current members are two very different things." Suho's face was now red with rage as he stood up, pushing his chair to the floor. "I think we're done here, you killed one of my favourites. I don't care if he left or not he was still mine."

"What are you going to do? Call the police?" Taeyong sniggered, "No, I'm going to ruin you Lee Taeyong, and make sure you regret the day you didn't kill me when you had the chance." It was now Taeyong's turn to pull the gun, "you're not the boss of your gang Suho, I know who he is and I know that he doesn't know you're here. So you better get the fuck out of my office and property before I give you an even bigger reason to be terrified."

As soon as Suho left, Taeyong began a search, it was the only necessary thing to do. He didn't believe a single word that came out of Suho's mouth and wouldn't go to sleep that night unless he was certain.

Kim Minah

The stars look duller than yesterday, they usually light up the sky, but today they look sad. Sad, just like me. I still can't get over how Johnny ended it that day, after everything. I've tried confiding in Donghyuck but I just fail to see him as anything more than a friend. Johnny, he, he was something else. I couldn't read him like I read other people which is what made him so attractive to me.

"Babes if you're thinking about Youngho again I'm going to have to slap him out of you,"

"Ugh! Minyoungah why can't I get him out of my head? It's so annoying, every thought I have leads back to him." Her face scrunched up in disgust,

"Oh god, Minah! Stop it! You're making me cringe with your bullshit, you're head over heels for the guy. Us girls need a fucking break," she huffed. "You're right bitch, I can't deal with this anymore let's go. Wait, you are serious right?"

"Of course I am! I'm sick of this fucking place, let's go out for a girls night."

"Clubbing?"

"Hell naw, that shit's overrated. I'm talking about box parks and watching classic movies like normal people, no cameras. Just snacks and fun and giggling and normal stuff."