Chapter 18

Kim Doyoung

I've waited all night, Minah said she'll be fine. If she was 'fine' then she would've called me by now or picked up the now 256 calls. I call again, nothing, 257. Minyoungah, please be safe, I don't know what will happen if you were to leave me. I don't even know what Taeyong will think, he's already stressed, please come back.

It's 5:45, I should be asleep, but I'm still awake, the sickening feeling rises from my stomach. If I had eaten, I would be throwing up everywhere, but my stomach is empty. I've lost my appetite and if she doesn't come back, I'll starve to death. Minyoungah please come back soon so I can hug you again.

Lee Taeyong

Why do these days feel so long? It's not like I saw her often, but knowing she was out there waiting for me was enough to get me through my days. The days that used to feel like years without her presence now feel like centuries with it completely gone. Seulgi, I'm so sorry, you don't deserve me, you didn't deserve me. I failed you, I promised you something I couldn't keep and I've failed you. Please forgive me, no, I don't even deserve that. You were my everything Seulgi, my everything, I loved you so much. I wanted to continue loving you, but they took you away from me, they took your life! I won't forgive them, I won't forgive them for what they've done. They'll suffer an infinite amount more than you ever did. I won't let them die, even when they end up in hell, I don't want them any closer to you than I. I won't ever find anyone else, I can't, you mean too much for me and I know my last thought will be of you. I should've never let you go, you had so much to live for. I even planned what our kid's names will be and what our house would've looked like. Guess it was too much to ask for, why am I crying again? Why can't the tears disappear and my heart remain stable? I know they will only go when I end EXO and BTS, I promise I will, for you.

Park Sooyoung

We pulled up to a large mansion, I knew NCT was big, but damn they're filthy rich. I should've moved in with Seulgi whilst I had the chance, maybe Winwin might take me in. The thought of Winwin seeing me as anything more than a stripper made my cheeks heat up, "Doll, your cheeks look extremely red today, what is it that you're thinking of?"
"Oh... it's nothing," I replied with a low face, his face now grew smug and his large hand was now on my small thigh. I was quick to grab it, "please Winwin,"
"Master, you call me master,"
"M-master please, not here." His hands were now circling my thigh, even this small action was making me feel strange things. No Sooyoung! Pull yourself together, you're not supposed to feel this way, especially with a client.

We were now inside Taeyong's office, I couldn't help but stare, the face I had always imagined was exactly as how she had described him and more. His smooth, silky hair fell softly on his perfect face, Seulgi always had good taste. "So, you're him?" I asked,
"Um, yes. I'm sorry, you just look so much like her," he suddenly turned his face and began to sob. It shocked me, I had heard so much about how tough he is, but I hadn't expected this. "I-I think I should go,"
"N-no, no. It's ok, you can stay. I'm sorry about that, I don't usually cry in front of strangers. I just find it so upsetting knowing that all of my hard work for us went down the drain. I couldn't protect her Sooyoung, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." My eyes were now flooded with tears and I was holding a choked sob, "I-it's okay. We both should've known, it's not our fault. Please don't blame yourself, I know how hard it is, but you can't. Eonni cared so much about you and it would break her to see you like this. We can't let her death be the death of us, but we must avenge her. I won't, no we won't let her death go to waste. We have to stop whoever killed her and make sure they don't do it to anyone else, she didn't deserve it and nobody else does!" Winwin didn't look too impressed with what I had to say and he pulled me out, "Sorry Hyung, I just need to tell her something. Be right back."