Chapter 23

Lee Taeyong

Having each and everyone one of my members chipped with a tracker and health monitor was the first sensible idea I had come up with. Of course, nobody else knows about this, if they did they wouldn't ever trust me again, the only one who knows is Taeil. It's my last safety precaution and when one of my members undergoes serious attack without being on a mission, it sparks suspicion. What's even more suspicious is the fact that two other of our members were there, one that is capable of killing and one that is not. There's no way it could be him, I know that he hates her guts but he wouldn't kill her, no he wouldn't.

I know that I have to find out exactly what happened, I'd ask Minyoung to hack into the cameras of that motel, but it's something that I have to keep from the gang, as a boss. Luckily for me, I was the one who taught Minyoung how to hack back when she wasn't as good as me, hacking into their system isn't something that I can't do, it's just annoying and slightly time-consuming. Maybe I don't want to know, I can just come up with some story if it is him, but Minyoung will find out anyway so there's no point.

After about five minutes of working through the systems, I managed to get into their cameras, it's a wonder this dump has any cameras at all. As willing as I am to watch the footage, there's a small part of me that doesn't want to know. I stared at the screen for a while, lost in thought, too lost to realise that Taeil was now in the room. "What are you doing?"

"Yoona, she's dead?"

"What?!"

"I think Youngho killed her."

"Do you really think he would?"

"I-i don't know,"

"You mean you don't want to know."

"I don't," I muttered.

"What are you looking at?"

"The footage."

"And?"

"I don't want to watch it,"

"You mean you don't want it to be Youngho," I nodded in return, he's right. Youngho used to be the only person who ever understood me, but he's changed a lot. Taeil walked closer towards the screen and hit the play button, "we'll watch it together."

"Ok." There wasn't much footage, just Yoona taking Minah into some room, was she kidnapping her? Then Minah running out followed by Youngho walking in and not coming out for a while. It seems as if he's done a good job with cleaning himself up, but it's not good enough. "Hyung, pause, right there. Now zoom in so we can get a clearer view of his neck," after some analysis we both came to an agreement that Youngho really was the culprit and he had just broken our first rule. Taeil was first to speak out of the two of us, I was still in shock. "What are you going to do with him?"

"I don't know."

"Are you going to kick him out?"

"I said I don't know."

"Well he's on his way back so either you push it aside or you deal with it."

"You know I can't just push it aside,"

"Then do what you have to do, make the call."

Seo Youngho

I'm dead, I'm so dead. He knows, he knows what happened but how? What do you mean 'how,' it's Taeyong, he always finds out.

"Sit down." I did as he said, mostly because I know that if I don't he'll shout and I have a headache. "Do you know why you're here?"

"No."