Chapter 12

Lee Taeyong

The two culprits had just arrived and they knew why they were here. Youngho looked pitifully sad and Yoona had a smug smile plastered across her face. "You better take that smile off of your face right now before I rip it off," I spoke. Her face instantly dropped, "What in the name of fuck were you two thinking?"

"Uh-I Youngho told me to leave them, h-he told me to,"

"You skinny little lying runt, tell the truth!" He shouted back.

"I am telling the truth! Taeyong please, believe me, it was him,"

"You motherfucking bitch! If you don't tell him the truth I'm going to beat you to a pulp! I don't care if you're a girl, you've caused me enough pain to fucking die!" He screamed, Shocking both myself and Yoona.

"The both of you need to sort yourselves the fuck out, you're making us look like dog shit. I don't have the energy to shout right now, but if you do something so incompetent again I will have both of your heads. Now that that's done, Yoona get out," I spoke calmly,

"But,"

"Get the fuck out of my office right now or you'll join him." She instantly left, slamming the door behind her. Youngho was still sobbing, he reminded me of how I was the other day. I miss Seulgi and I would do anything to have her back, but I messed up, I can't let him mess up too. "Youngho,"

"No Taeyong, don't 'Youngho' me I don't need your pity. I don't fucking need it right now."

"What happened,"

"I can't say,"

"What do you mean?"

"Yoona, she's evil Taeyong. She's real fucking evil, I can't stand the bitch."

"What did she do..."

Mark Lee

I wonder what Minyoung is doing? She hasn't visited in a few days and I'm worried that she's forgotten about me! I wish she was here right now, Minah left me ages ago to go speak to Youngho and hasn't returned since. And just like magic, the door opened,

"Minah? Is that you?" I asked,

"No, but I hope I'm someone better," spoke that angelic and beautiful voice.

"Noona! Wow, you came, I was so worried about you!"

"I'm so sorry Mark, I've been really busy with the mission, but now I have a bit of free time. I made you macaroons, your favourite!" She exclaimed.

If my face wasn't already smiling bright enough, it was now on fire. I can't believe she went through all of that effort for me! "Wow Noona, thank you!"

"You really don't need to thank me, Markie, for you, I'll bake them any day."

My cheeks blushed a deep red, did she just call me 'Markie?' "These are my favourite, especially because you made them! And also Doyoung Hyung said I'll be able to function properly in a few days because my healing process sped up."

"Wow Markie, you really are the ace," she laughed. The smile I was wearing suddenly dropped as I remembered who I was and what I was feeling for her was wrong. "Oh yeah, I guess I am the ace," someone who can't catch feelings for another. My reputation will be ruined, but she doesn't know, she doesn't have to know. "Mark? Are you ok? You zoned out there, do you want me to call Doyoung?"

"No, no that's fine. I was just thinking," I chuckled trying my best to avoid the subject.

Dong Sicheng

The gang's night was over, but for Yuta and I, it was just beginning. I was at his club checking the new shipment when we came across an unwanted guest. "You dealing cocaine now?" Spoke the unwanted voice. "I've always dealt cocaine, you just never paid attention to me,"