Chapter 22

Kim Minah

I've been driving with Yoona for about an hour, I have no idea where we're going but all I do know is that Johnny is in danger and I need to save him. The journey is indescribably long, the more we drive the more I slip out of consciousness. "Yoona?"

"What?"

"How long is this going to take?"

"Just wait, you'll see him," she chuckled. Why would she chuckle about Johnny being injured, she was crying just a few minutes ago. Wait, a second, is this bitch lying to me? I looked back up at her, this time with a straight face, "I know you hate me, but answer me straight, are you fucking lying to me?"

"Well, we're too far out for you to say anything now," she muttered quietly, but not quite enough for me to not hear. "Wait, what? The fuck did you just say to me?"

"You heard me. I can't believe you were stupid enough to fall for that whole 'oh Johnny's dead' thing. How stupid can you be?" I looked over at my door and noticed that it was locked, she's right, how stupid can I be? "You fucking bitch, let me go!"

"And let you take my Youngho away from me?! NO!"

Is she crazy? I quickly grabbed the wheel from her in an attempt to try to swivel it out of the way and escape. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU'LL KILL US BOTH!" I didn't listen to a word she had to say, if this bitch is going to kidnap me, she has a lot more to deal with than she thought. I ain't no coward.

By this time, she had completely let go of the wheel. Wait, what? I was too focused on the wheel to look at the machete she had pulled out. It took a few seconds for the pain in my left hand to kick in and oh was it painful, "YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Get your hand off of this wheel right now or I swear I'll stab your right one too!" I instantly let go and held my hand tightly whilst it dripped with blood. The pain was like nothing compared to what I thought of doing to the psychopath. I could only stare at her coldly before slowly losing consciousness altogether.

Kim Taehyung

Saying goodbye to the gang was something I'd never thought I had to do, it's a shame that Jin Hyung wasn't there. I know that we never got along well, maybe he doesn't care enough to say goodbye. At first, I thought sacrificing myself to NCT was ridiculous, but Namjoon Hyung reminded me why I'm still alive in the first place and sacrificing myself is the least I could do for him. All of those scripts are nothing to him.

I wasn't allowed to take anyone with me to the NCT Mansion so I said my goodbyes there, it's like anybody over there cares anyway. As I looked up at the NCT Mansion, I realised how much bigger it is compared to ours. Then again, they've been around longer and have a Mark, to think we used to be friends or acquaintances. Or at least that's what I thought, back in that hell hole we both were brought up in, he was the only one I spoke to. Whether the feelings were mutual or not, I'll never know, all I know is that he was better than me in every way.

I guess this is it, the end of my time in this world, it's a good thing that I don't believe in any of that afterlife stuff. If I did, I'd probably go to hell, that place where people like me end up. The closer I walk to the mansion, the larger it gets, I wonder how much longer is left before I see cameras and they all start to run out. Unfortunately for me, I have to walk down the forest path just to get to the main gates and then when I'm passed them, the long road to the actual mansion. Maybe it's the mansion's height or maybe I'm going crazy, there's no way anything could be seen from such a distance and yet look so tall.

The journey was excruciatingly long and lonely if the driver wasn't Namjoon's I would've shot him for not driving me to the main gate and inside. Namjoon taught me that to get what I want I have to take control, but I was never in control of him. He's always been my boss, I could never take over him. The walk was quite emotional, thinking of all the things I had experienced and am supposed to, that I won't be able to. Maybe it is for the best, I was born to die, wasn't I? I was deep in thought until I realised that I wasn't the only one around, the main gates are in sight but something's off. Do they know I'm here? I turn around and am met with a black unlicensed car, another gang? Wait, that specific car, I've seen it before. My memories spark as I notice the scratch on the right side of the car as it drives past me. Jin Hyung?