Chapter 27

Do Kyungsoo

"So, does anyone care to explain where Sehun and Chanyeol are?" Shit, he knows, he knows, and Suho is going to die. Don't get me wrong, Suho full-well deserves to die, but what does that make of the rest of the gang? He looks up, and with a confident voice, speaks, "they're dead." Fuck. Couldn't he have brought it up in any other way? This is why I'm the favourite. "How did they die?" he asks, and once again, Suho is up to speak,

"they-" Almost instantly, he is interrupted by the Boss,

"someone else." The Boss looks around and looks at me directly in the eye, oh no he's giving me that look. Not me, not me, not me. "Kyungsoo," he addresses with a slight grin on his face. The awkwardness surrounding grows ever-stronger as the room stares at me, waiting for a response. I look at Suho, who is almost pleading with his eyes for me to lie, but I can't, it's not in my nature to lie. "Suho killed Chanyeol," I whisper.

"Speak up, boy, I can't hear you," he replies. I look, once again, at Suho; he's now reactionless, accepted that I've told the truth. I would never lie to the Boss. "Suho killed Chanyeol," I speak up, "by accident." The Boss looks at me strangely,

"How can one kill someone by accident?" he asks, voice still very relaxed. I take a deep breath and explain the situation, "Chanyeol jumped in front of who Suho was shooting." The Boss seems confused as if what I had just said didn't make any sense. "Now, why would our little Channie do that?" he asks, this time in a more cynically still tone. I take a gulp and am about to speak before he cuts me off, "not you Kyungsoo, Suho," he turns, now facing Suho, "since you killed him, you can explain." The room is silent, anxiety is amongst us as we await what our leader has to say for himself. He glances at me for a second, emotionless, before facing our Boss, "I was aiming for someone he loved, and he jumped in the way."

"Someone he loved?" he questions, suspiciously, "what's her name?"
"Lee Minyoung." A name all too familiar to the Boss, his daughter's best friend, how could he forget? "Lee Taeyong's sister?" he asks.
"Yes."
"Now why were you shooting at her?"
"I wanted to get revenge."
"Revenge? Revenge for what?"
"For killing Wu Yi Fan."
"Oh, I see," he hums, "by killing Lee Taeyong's little sister, you think you'll get your revenge."
"Yes."
"You think it was the right thing to do?"
"Yes."
"Wrong!" He shouts, slamming his fists on the oak table in the process, and scaring the literal shit out of all of us. "What is our fifth rule as a gang?!"
"Never take a shot if it risks a member," Suho whimpers, something I've never seen him do before.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"Then why the fuck did you shoot?!"
"I- I-,"
"You, you what? Speak up, boy, I didn't teach you to speak like a coward!"
"I wasn't thinking Sir, I'm sorry," he tells, facing his head towards the floor as if he was a schoolboy in trouble.
"Boss! Don't address me by 'sir,' address me by Boss," he demands, veins practically popping out of his head. "Sorry Boss," he almost whimpered, afraid that he'd end up with a bullet in the back of his head. The Boss could only look back at him in revulsion, what he had done disgusted him, to say the least. "Do you know who Lee Minyoung's best friend is?" he asked all of a sudden, sparking the interest of Kyungsoo. Was he really about to expose his daughter's identity in front of everyone? Kyungsoo and Suho were the only ones who knew that Kim Minah was his daughter, if anyone else knew, it risked her safety and his control. "Yes, Boss," Suho replies, regaining some of his confidence. "Good. Now that I know what happened to Chanyeol, what the fuck happened to Sehun?" He looks around, once more, searching for someone who looks guilty and that lucky person was Baekhyun. His eyes were watering, face sweating, every part of him screaming in guilt. "Baekhyun," he smiles, "would you like to tell me where our Maknae is?" Baekhyun, who tried hard to avoid any eye contact with the Boss, was now in the spotlight. He gulps, mentally preparing himself to speak without crying. "He k-killed himself," Baekhyun barely whispers, trying as hard as he can to stop himself from breaking down. The Boss always had a soft spot for Baekhyun, perhaps it was because of how much he reminded him of his son. Mr Son didn't trouble Baekhyun anymore, he knew what it was like to lose someone to suicide. "That will be it for now," he speaks before looking up at Suho, "you get another killed, you die." Getting up, he nods them goodbye and leaves, followed by the many bodyguards, all armed and ready to shoot.