Chapter 40

Kim Minah

I can't believe it; my brother is standing right in front of me. He's different, more damaged then he was before, but still my own. I can't remember the last time I saw him, or if I was ever going to see him again. It's surreal, the nostalgic feeling crawling up and down my spine was something I hadn't felt in a long time. The few memories I shared with him, that I thought I had forgotten were returning to me. I said my goodbyes to Jung Hoseok, that's his full name and finally had a chance to sit with Heechul.

 "If you want to ask me anything, ask me now before they come," he speaks, tone a lot softer then before.

I look down, feeling a droplet of tear spill on my hands, and sniffle, "where have you been all of this time?" He takes a deep breath, placing his hands on my shoulder with a pitiful look,
"I was part of a gang, Super Junior," 
"Super Junior? Didn't that gang fall apart?" he nods,
"We were unstoppable," he pauses, rubbing his eyes, "but we split up. I didn't have anyone to fall back on and did a lot of bad things."
"What kind of things?" 
"I don't want to talk about them, but I got into a lot of trouble with Namjoon. He wanted to kill me, and he thought he did. He shot me in the head, but I survived.""How?""I got lucky."

"W-what about Mum?" 
"M-mother?" he closes his eyes, voice growing slightly trembly, "s-she took her life for me." 

I pull him into a hug, "it's okay, I know it must've been hard," I whisper, as his sobs grow louder. 
"Did you kill him?" I ask,
"Who?"
"Namjoon?"

"Yes," he replies, "I had to."

"MINAH!" I hear a scream, a voice all-too-familiar to me, it's Johnny. I practically jump off of the wooden stool in the basement, shoving passed Heechul and run into his arms. They weren't as strong as I had remembered, not as warm. I place my palms on his cheekbones; he's lost weight. "Johnny, did you not eat properly?"
"M-minah? Is that you?" he asks, tears streaming down his face.
"Yes, it's me," I reply with a small smile, now crying myself. He pulls me in tighter, his warmth returning to me, sending goosebumps running down my spine. We pull apart, unable to say anything, feeling nothing but joy. We then lean back in, noses touching each other, eyes closed.

This is it. I know that he's the one.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Yoongi watched as Heechul ran out of the room, leaving Namjoon as nothing but a limp corpse. His eyes were partly closed, but they were open enough to make them seem like he was sleeping, it was creepy. His hair was still perfectly gelled back, the blood gushing out of his head like a fountain. Yoongi stared at his limp corpse, feeling his dinner coming up. He had never imagined the night to take such a wrong turn. It was beyond his simple mind.

He couldn't comprehend what had just happened, the feeling of shock and a slight hint of relief was what he was feeling. Sure, the tears fell, but they couldn't hide how he was feeling. "Hyung," muttered Jimin who wasn't crying at all. He placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, in an attempt to comfort him, "I'm sorry."
"Don't be, I'm glad he's gone," he replied monotonously. This took Jimin by surprise,
"W-what?"
"Jimin, he treated us like dog shit, we should've joined Jin's side from the beginning. I just regret not ever being able to give the bastard a good punch in the face before it was too late." Jimin stops in his tracks, taking his hand off of the older, "excuse me?"

"You heard me. I hated him." This time, the rest of the members stood by his side, including Hoseok, who had snuck up.
"what about us?" asked Jin, "do you hate us too?" Yoongi turned around, faced with the remaining five, "no, I don't."
"Then join us," he responded, holding out his hand. Yoongi hesitated, looking at the five and then over at Namjoon's corpse. Eventually, he made up his mind, placing his hands on Jin, "So, what now?" he asks with a smile.