1

Wooyoung was standing with a bunch of people mingling when Mingi's voice suddenly boomed in between the music and conversation of the party happening around him.

Mingi ran up to Wooyoung all excited.

"Your girlfriends waitingggg for youuuu" he chimed in a sing song voice as he practically jumped right next to Wooyoung

"Huh?" Wooyoung asked confused, turning from the group of people he had been standing with.

"You know the 7 minutes in heaven game?" Mingi began the corners of his mouth upturned in a playful smile "Well she said she wanted to do it and to come get you! Someone's getting laid tonighhttt!!"

Wooyoung doubted the getting laid part, but if his girlfriend was waiting for him for 7 minutes in heaven he'd be there.

Mingi pointed in the direction of where the game was happening, apparently she was already inside and waiting. Someone called Mingi and he disappeared into the crowd

Wooyoung started walking through the giant house in the direction Mingi had sent him, the house was packed though and he was constantly apologising every time he bumped past people. Wooyoung very soon got lost.

Wooyoung stopped "Hey do you know where the 7 minutes in heaven game is happening??" he asked some random partygoers.

They knew the exact way and turns out Wooyoung wasn't too far. They directed him into a room where he was met with someone guarding the door.

The stranger looked like the type of guy who got way to much pleasure from listening to the people getting it on on the other side of the door. He had slicked back hair and a greasy smile.

"I have someone waiting for me inside! Can I go in?" Wooyoung asked as he approached the guy at the door that was clearly labelled with a handmade sign that read '7 Min's in Heaven"

"Sure, but first you need to put this on" the boy at the door held up a blindfold. Seeing Wooyoung's concerned face he added "...To make things more fun" and then wiggled his eyebrows.

Wooyoung cringed a little on the inside before nodding and allowing the boy to put the cloth over his eyes.

"Only a few rules..." The stranger began as he placed his hands on Wooyoung's shoulders to direct him "...No talking, Don't take off the blindfold, its only 7 minutes so no sex please, you may be that good but other people want to play this game too so if you want to fuck take it elsewhere"

Wooyoung nodded as he allowed himself to be lead into the closet. The door shut, all light completely disappearing, and suddenly all the noises of the party became a muffled hum.

Wooyoung put his hands out immediately finding his girlfriend, he smiled happy to have her hands in his. She gave his hands squeeze before letting go and wrapping them around Wooyoung's waist.
Wooyoung's hands travelled up her arms until they found her face. He pulled her face to his.

He loved to kiss his girlfriend, she was the type that preferred quick kisses so when she let him kiss her more intensely it was a real treat for the soft hearted Wooyoung.

But something about this kiss seemed different. As her soft lips met his own there seemed to be a bit more vigour to the kiss, she was like a lioness on the hunt and she was hungry.

Usually her kisses would be soft and light, but this kiss had a sense of want and power.

Her tongue poked at Wooyoung's lips asking for entrance and Wooyoung happily let her lip her tongue inside. Where the hell did she learn this?

Clearly she was trying something different, and Wooyoung wasn't opposed to expanding their kissing repertoire.

Wooyoung wasn't complaining but he wondered why she'd never kissed him like this before.

Did this kiss now mean that she wanted to take their relationship up a notch? Was he ready for that? The most they've done together was making out on the couch in Wooyoung's bungalow. They'd never had sex before, they weren't ready for that, but Wooyoung hoped when they were ready maybe they would in the future. It was a constant teasing point from his confident best friend Mingi since Wooyoung would get so embarrassed when Mingi brought up the topic of sex.

Wooyoung's thumbs stroked at her cheeks before he put one hand in her hair the other on her back pulling her closer.

Wooyoung was enjoying this kiss so much, he'd never received such passion from her before.

The kiss slowed for a second both breathing heavily before their faces came back together again, this time Wooyoung took the lead, flicking his tongue inside and dancing with hers just as she had done, taking the lead.

She brought a leg up around Wooyoung's side in an attempt to bring Wooyoung closer. Wooyoung grabbed it pulling her off the ground and pushing her into the closet wall coat hangers clacking around them. Her other leg came up and she wrapped them around Wooyoung locking them behind his back.

Wooyoung was sure he was blushing like a tomato, but it didn't matter, that was just how his girlfriend made him feel.

Wooyoung pressed his body deeper into hers, stroking at her ass as he held her up. He was still baffled that she was letting him touch and hold her like this.

His heart felt like a fireworks show as it fluttered and boomed under her touch, he'd never quite felt like this before.

Their breaths heavy, both barely even taking a second to catch their breath.

They finally parted from the kiss and Wooyoung trailed kisses down her cheek and bit at her neck leaving way too many marks then he probably should have. Usually she would swat his hand away not letting him get away with this sort of behaviour.

Wooyoung wanted to push all his boundaries, to flaunt his passionate side that he'd never shown with his girlfriend before. She'd surely pull away or tell him to stop if she didn't want to go further.

She dug her nails into Wooyoung's back moaning a little from the pain of Wooyoung's love bites. Those moans were a new sound to his ears, and they seemed to come from somewhere deep within her.

The friction between their bodies was sensational, and even better when she started jutting her hips against Wooyoung as she reconnected their lips.

It was literally only 7 minutes, but it was the best 7 minutes of Wooyoung's life, the best kiss he's ever had with his girlfriend. Ever.

Wooyoung hoped he could keep the action going that was happening in here upstairs or somewhere else more private.

Knock! Knock!

"Times up guys" the familiar sound of the gate (closet?) keeper reported.

Wooyoung heard the door open and sounds of the party enveloped him once again.

He still had on his blindfold and his hand was laced tightly in his girlfriends hand "Jesus babe that was the best kiss I've ever had, Why haven't you ever kissed me like that before?"

"Probably because I haven't"

"Huh?" That was his girlfriends voice.

With his free hand Wooyoung pulled his blindfold free.

In front of him was his girlfriend. But she wasn't the one holding his hand.

Wooyoung's heart sped up in fear as he looked into the eyes of his girlfriend who looked absolutely furious.

If his girlfriend wasn't holding his hand who the hell was??

He looked down at the hand which was still locked with the person he had originally thought was his girlfriend, and then up their arm until he reached the face of. . .

A boy.

Well fuck.