: Epilogue - Part 4 :

Wooyoung lent into Yeosang's ear "You gave me a present, we shared a present, now let me give you an actual present" he told the younger his voice low and almost a growl that made Yeosang quiver in excitement in his arms.

Yeosang's back was pressed up against Wooyoung's chest as he sat between the older's legs.

Wooyoung hoisted him up with one arm and with the other arm snaked its way under Yeosang's thigh, finding his hole and pressing two fingers inside.

Yeosang gasped and his head fell back against Wooyoung's shoulder. The younger spread his legs and coiled his back, allowing Wooyoung the access he needed.

Wooyoung bit and sucked Yeosang's soft skin around his neck while his fingers worked their magic. Wooyoung squeezed and ran his hand over Yeosang's chest before gripping the younger tightly around the jaw turning his head towards his and pushing his mouth roughly against the younger's plump red lips in a hungry kiss.

While kissing him, Wooyoung slid his hand back down grabbing Yeosang's stiff member in his hand, rubbing his thumb over the tip, collecting precum that was already leaking and then gently running his slick hand down Yeosang's length causing Yeosang to moan and gasp into their kiss.

Once Yeosang was sufficiently prepped Wooyoung dropped the younger forwards, not so gracefully on his face so his ass sat perked up in the air.

They were both already panting and out of breath but Wooyoung still had work to do.

He lined himself up, and tapped Yeosang's hip twice, Yeosang giving a quick nod in return.

It was a subtle indication that Wooyoung had come up with to let the younger know that he was going to enter him. The small signal meant that he didn't have to let the younger know with words every time he was about to fuck him, and Yeosang didn't need to constantly tell him that he was 'ready'. They weren't really that big on words when it came to sex.

Wooyoung pressed his member deep inside the younger's ass. They'd had sex countless times in many different places, but Yeosang was still just as tight as that very first time they given in to eachother in Wooyoung's backyard.

Yeosang arched his body in response, splaying his hands out in front of him as he braced for impact.

Wooyoung pulled out ever so gently, stroking the youngers hips, teasing him, and then with one strong movement he slapped his body up against Yeosang's, causing the younger to let out a beautiful moan that filled the air around them.

Yeosang almost flew forwards but Wooyoung held him in place.

Wooyoung brought his own body harder and harder against Yeosang, enjoying the feeling of Yeosang clenching around him every time he hit that particular sweet spot.

Each time their bodies slapped together Yeosang let out a bunch of moans and gasping sounds like he was writing them a breathy erotic love song.

Wooyoung could feel Yeosang tighten even more around him signaling that he was reaching his climax.

With a couple more powerful movements, and Wooyoung's strong hand now holding and stroking his member Yeosang shuddered releasing for the second time that night, all over the bed beneath them and on Wooyoung's hand.

Yeosang felt Wooyoung pause and twitch in his ass and then he felt a warm feeling spreading inside of him, letting him know that Wooyoung too had just released.

Wooyoung pulled out of the younger and picked Yeosang's sticky body up pulling him against his own and then collapsing against the sheets embracing him in a tangled mess.

Yeosang nuzzled his head into Wooyoung's neck, and Wooyoung nibbled at Yeosang's earlobe before he placed beautifully soft kisses onto the younger's cheek.

"We should get married" Wooyoung mumbled as he ran his hand through Yeosang's hair.

He had a habit of blurting out what he was feeling, particularly right after sex and as always as soon as his thoughts had slipped out of his mouth he scolded himself and got scared at how Yeosang would react.

He wanted to propose to Yeosang somewhere nice not in bed right after sex.

"Hmm?" Yeosang hummed against Wooyoung, holding him tighter, not taking into account exactly what Wooyoung had just said. He was still floating on cloud 9.

"Yeo??" Wooyoung pulled back looking at Yeosang who was happily smiling away, his eyes closed. "Did you not hear what I just said?"

"Hmm? No what did you say Youngie?"

"I said- . . actually no if you didn't hear me don't worry" Wooyoung said as he retreated back into his shell.

Yeosang opened his eyes and tapped Wooyoung's chest in a gentle rhythm "What did you say? Tell me again"

Wooyoung shook his head and Yeosang bit his chin, "Tell me! I wanna know what you said!"

Wooyoung shook his head again, and this time Yeosang rolled and pulled out of Wooyoung's arms facing away from him in protest "Fine don't tell me then"

Wooyoung was internally screaming as he stared at Yeosang's back.

He scooted forwards taking Yeosang in his arms again and burying his head between Yeosang's shoulder blades, his lips against his spine.

"I asked you to marry me"

Yeosang rolled to face Wooyoung lighting fast. He hadn't missed Wooyoung's words this time.

"M-marry?" Yeosang stuttered

Wooyoung let him go rolling to the side of the bed.

Yeosang heard a draw open, and he couldn't move as he heard Wooyoung shuffle some things about.

Wooyoung turned back around a little blue velvet box with a red ribbon was in his hands.

"I really wanted to do this somewhere nicer but well . .Kang Yeosang will you do me the honour of becoming my husband?" Wooyoung opened the box revealing a sparkly silver and rose gold ring.

Yeosang was speechless as he stared at the ring in Wooyoung's shaky hands. He looked up into Wooyoung's hopeful eyes wrapping his hands around Wooyoung's to steady him.

Although right after sex was the last place Yeosang expected to be proposed to he had his answer.

"Yes Youngie, it would be my honour"

Wooyoung's eyes welled up and his smile was charming and full of love. He pulled the ring from the box and Yeosang held out his hand. Wooyoung slipped the ring onto his ring finger and then kissed it before looking up at Yeosang . . . his fiancé.

Yeosang's own face mirrored Wooyoung's, one full of happiness, excitement and pure bliss.

He grabbed Wooyoung by the cheeks littering him with kisses all over his face and eventually finding his lips where they shared a tender, passionate, loving kiss.

Not their first, not their last but a kiss that they would remember forever.

𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 • 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें