28

: Warning :

Things are about to get Steamy!
Soft stans beware!!

Wooyoung felt extremely comforted to know that Yeosang liked him and wanted to be that for him and that he would wait until he was ready.

Wooyoung was happy that Yeosang didn't mind that he was still lost and as Wooyoung pulled Yeosang into his arms he wanted show and prove he did feel something.

So Wooyoung took the lead this time, he wrapped Yeosang tightly in his arms and kissed him with everything he had. He wanted Yeosang to know he had feelings there. He wanted to show him he did care.

Wooyoung wrapped one of his arms around Yeosang's waist and the other he weaved through that thick mop of hair that framed Yeosang's face so perfectly.

They very quickly went from a simple soft kiss to something wild and passionate. Yeosang rolled and pushed his hips hard against Wooyoung making him moan.

Yeosang had always been the one to touch Wooyoung but tonight Wooyoung wanted to touch Yeosang. He hadn't touched him, (like really touched him) since the night of the party.

So while he had his tongue practically down Yeosang's throat he did a bit of tender exploring with his hands.

Wooyoung pulled up the night shirt Yeosang was wearing tracing his fingers over each vertebra of Yeosang's spine from the top all the way to the bottom.

Of course when Wooyoung got to the bottom he went that little bit further touching and squeezing Yeosang's ass.

Yeosang jumped away a little in surprise at Wooyoung's grabby hands. Wooyoung for a second got nervous and he quickly placed his hand back on Yeosang's back.

"Tsk tsk" Yeosang complained shaking his head "where you had it was perfect" Yeosang then reached behind himself pushing Wooyoung's hand so I was back on his butt. "That's better" Yeosang nodded resolutely.

Wooyoung went to kiss Yeosang again but the Younger had other ideas. He wiggled his finger in front of Wooyoung's face making the older wonder if he'd done something wrong.

"You can touch me all you want, but! I wanna touch all of you too"

"All of me?" Wooyoung wasn't sure where this was going

Yeosang propped two fingers like legs on Wooyoung's chest and slowly walked them down his body

"All...Of...You" He said each word slowly

Yeosang stopped just above Wooyoung's crotch and he opened his eyes wide and raised his eyebrows asking for permission.

Wooyoung nodded his head, he knew what Yeosang wanted to do, and Wooyoung needed to feel what Yeosang was going to do, he craved that touch and he was finally willing to accept that.

Yeosang place his hand flat over Wooyoung's clothed member and then began to gently massage him through the fabric.

Wooyoung let out a low moan which he tried to cut off by biting his own hand.

"You like that?" Yeosang asked, his voice as smooth as honey.

Wooyoung nodded vigorously. Yeosang's hand felt so good, so good that he was very quickly growing hard. It was like his body knew that it had been missing out and now that Wooyoung had opened his doors so to speak, his body was ready to take action.

"Shit" Wooyoung suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" Yeosang said worriedly looking at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung embarrassingly looked to the side away from Yeosang.

"It. .um. .fuck" Wooyoung covered his face with his hand, embarrassed at the little solider he now had in his pants.

"Don't be embarrassed" Yeosang informed as he pulled Wooyoung's hands from his face "I can stop if you want?"

"P-please don't, please keep going"

"Youngie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I try something?"

"What do you want to try?"

"Well for starters, how far are you willing to go tonight? Because I don't wanna pressure you ok? But there's something I've wanted to do to you but i'll only do it if it's want you really want"

"What exactly do you want to do?" Wooyoung was confused at what Yeosang was getting at

Yeosang stuck two fingers in his own mouth, making a show of slowly dragging his them back out through his lips.

Wooyoung understood immediately, and not gonna lie but he was very turned on by that simple erotic move.

But could he do that? Allow Yeosang to do that to him?

And his parents were just down the hallway, what if they came in. . .but then why would they come in? It was night time. They were never ones to stay up past their bedtime and they would be fast asleep by now.

Wooyoung looked at Yeosang who looked so calm and composed now sitting beside Wooyoung awaiting his answer.

And suddenly the situation took on a new meaning. Maybe if he could allow Yeosang to do this to him it would help him understand how he felt.

He was about 80% sure he was either gay or bi or something, and he knew that he liked Yeosang.

"Turn off my lamp"

"Huh?"

Wooyoung pointed at his lamp "Turn it off and show me your best"

Yeosang's face went from questioning and practically blank to, seductive and alluring within a milli second.

Yeosang licked his lips. "You can tell me to stop at anytime. But I'm just gonna point out that I may not want to stop. I hope you don't want me to stop"