2

Wooyoung immediately let go of the boy who was standing next to him.

It's a boy. It's a boy. I was kissing a boy.

Wooyoung wasn't gay, not in the least and he suddenly felt very confused, flustered and a bit disgusted with himself.
That didn't matter right now though.

His girlfriend turned and hightailed it through the crowd Wooyoung chasing after her. Pushing past people causing quite the scene.

"Wait! Wait! Stop!!" He pleaded over and over, but she wouldn't stop.

They made it outside of the enormous house and out onto the front lawn. She finally stopped and turned on her heels hands on hips facing a trembling Wooyoung.

"What the fuck was that woo?" she bellowed

Wooyoung tried to speak but all that came out was gibberish, he wasn't even clear himself on the event that was unfolding, even though he was right at the centre of it all.

"I-uh. .. errr.. . .umm"

"Words Wooyoung, Speak NOW! Or is that mouth of yours only good for kissing boys? Hmm?!"

She was taping her foot, her chest visibly rising up and down with a furious rhythm.

"I didn't know, I couldn't see" Wooyoung said his voice cracking. Wooyoung was glad that she hadn't seen just how he was kissing the stranger, thankful for the closet door that had separated himself and the stranger from the party.

"You didn't know?? That's your answer?? I'm your girlfriend Woo. You should fucking know who the person you're kissing is, why the fuck did you think that it was me in there?"

A small crowd had started to form around the pair watching the commotion unfold.

"But Mingi said . . "

"Don't drag Mingi Into this, this is your fault not his"

"But he said you were waiting for me" Wooyoung definitely wasn't blaming his best friend but he needed to reference Mingi to make his point.

"Yeah, I was but you never fucking showed up so I left" she huffed

"Well how was I supposed to know that" Wooyoung pleaded. He felt so small, he'd never see his girlfriend this angry or swear so much in his whole time knowing her and that scared him.

"I fucking can't deal with you and your attitude right now" she flicked her hair over her shoulder in a show of annoyance and disappointment towards Wooyoung.

A spark suddenly ignited in Wooyoung, his confidence sprouting just a little " My attitude?" He began with so much sarcasm lacing his words, he threw his head back "I think you need to reassess your attitude first. . It was a mistake, a simple mistake, can't you see that??"

"NO I can't. asshole, I'm done" she yelled.

Wooyoung gasped, and the small crowd murmured around them.

"What do you mean done?" Wooyoung's asked his voice quavering. His mind went to a dark place fearing the worst. Was she breaking up with him over this simple mistake?

"I just can't with you anymore. We're over. Nada. Zilch. Donesies"

Yep . . . she was.

"Wh-what?. B-but I love you babe" he said, tears filling his eyes and blurring his vision.

She really was breaking up with him and he didn't want to lose her, he wanted to put this whole event behind them, why was she getting so riled up? Did their years of friendship and past year being a couple mean nothing to her? Did she really not trust him?

Wooyoung stepped forwards hands out to console her he wanted to hug her anger away.

She stepped back, hands out defensively in front of her, keeping Wooyoung at a distance.

"Well I don't love you" she spat throwing that last fateful bomb onto the battlefield that was his heart before storming off.

This time Wooyoung didn't follow. He just watched her angry form disappear leaving him alone with a bunch of judgmental eyes trained on him like he was a monkey ready to perform a trick.

Wooyoung stood. Tears coming out of his eyes like a waterfall after a storm. He couldn't move, he just stood frozen. With each warm tear it was like his love for his girlfriend was leaking out.

The crowd eventually dispersed as the people had better things to do.

Wooyoung felt wrecked, like he'd just been stabbed.

That was when Wooyoung turned around meeting a new set of eyes, eyes that seemed to tear through the darkness of the night and straight into his soul.

It was the boy.

The boy whose lips he'd mistaken for his girlfriends.

Those lips that had ignited his body in ways he never had felt before.

The boy didn't say anything straight away, he just stood eyeing down Wooyoung.
"I'm yeo-"

Wooyoung held up a finger sshhing him, he wasn't in the mood to speak to the boy whom was the cause for the fight he'd just had with his girlfriend.

Wooyoung stormed passed the boy determined to find Mingi in the grand house. He searched every room, the backyard, the front yard but he couldn't for the life of himself find him. Where was Mingi??

Wooyoung had came with his girlfriend and now she was gone he had no way of getting home.

The atmosphere of the party, the loud music, drunken people bumping and getting in his way were starting to get on his nerves. He was sad, but he was also getting angry, things just weren't working out. Wooyoung just wanted to go home.

Wooyoung finally gave up. His house wasn't terribly far. Although a car ride would have been quicker Wooyoung could still walk home, it'd just take a lot longer.

Maybe the cool night air and walk would soothe his anger and his aching soul.

Wooyoung set off down the dark street, the music drifting further and further behind him. He took deep breaths calming himself.

Wooyoung had been walking for about 5 minutes when a jet black car pulled up beside him startling the boy.

He quickened his pace but the car crept alongside him against the kerb. Wooyoung huffed as he stopped and turned to the car.

The window slowly wound down.

"What do you want?" Wooyoung said as he lent over squinting to see the driver.

Wooyoung gasped when he saw who was driving it. It was the boy. Again.