38

2 Blissful months have passed and Wooyoung and Yeosang are as strong as ever. With each day they get to know each other, they grow closer and closer, and learn more and more about each other. Wooyoung has never had such strong feelings towards someone before, and he's pretty sure it's the same for Yeosang.

Everything with Yeosang just felt right, it felt perfect. Now that Wooyoung wasn't denying any of his thoughts, his urges or cravings he felt comfortable and at ease in his own skin. He knew who he was and what he wanted and now that Yeosang had become his centre, he'd do anything to make him happy.

It's great that Mingi knows about himself and Yeosang, because he's able to cover for his dates with Yeosang to his parents. So when Wooyoung tells his parents he's going out with Mingi, most of the time he's just meeting up with Yeosang instead.

What works even better is when Mingi picks Wooyoung up and they go straight to the Kang's house so Mingi can then take Mina out and Wooyoung can hang out with Yeosang.

Wooyoung would love to share his joy about Yeosang to his parents but he knows that just isn't an option.

They started to use Yeosang as a point of what not to 'become' which annoyed the crap out of Wooyoung so much so that he just has to excuse himself just to avoid the need to tell them to shut up. For example Wooyoung had been quiet one dinner and his father had told him "Speak Jung, don't sit there quietly like that Kang boy" and then that had sparked a conversation from his mother about once again choosing the right friends.

His parents wouldn't just reject their relationship, but finding out that Wooyoung was gay would probably kill them. Wooyoung didn't want to break the relationship with his parents so he was fine with not telling them anything.

Yeosang is Wooyoung's special secret.

That doesn't mean that they haven't told other people though, or more particularly Yeosang's parents. With the help of Mina, Yeosang told them he was gay and then once Yeosang was sure Wooyoung was ok with revealing his sexuality he officially introduced the older to them as his boyfriend.

They were surprised, but like Mina, they had accepted his sexual preference immediately. Yeosang's parents had expressed the fact that they kind of already knew Yeosang was gay, he just gave of some sort off vibe, but they didn't want to bring it up in case they were wrong.

They very warmly welcomed Wooyoung into their sons life, and their house became a safe zone for the happy couple to hang out, but Wooyoung and Yeosang can only do so much under their watchful eyes and cooing voices.

As Yeosang is reaching his final weeks of school, he is busily studying his ass off for his final exams, which means most dates, which aren't entirely dates at all, are spent in Yeosang's room.

Wooyoung does the best to give him the space he needs but Yeosang insists he wants Wooyoung around so they merely just sit in each other's presence. Yeosang studying and Wooyoung either reading a book, staring at Yeosang, cuddling him from behind while he works or even sometimes tutoring Yeosang if needs help.

Wooyoung is becoming increasingly aware though of how much Yeosang is stressing out, he tries to hide it but Wooyoung can practically read Yeosang like a book. He's figured out all his quirks, his subtle gestures and comments that Yeosang intends to be one thing, but then often means another.

So this afternoon Wooyoung is picking Yeosang up from school and is taking him on a date. A very special date.

His parents are out on some religious retreat for the weekend and Wooyoung has asked Yeosang to stay the night.

When Wooyoung had pitched the idea to Yeosang about staying over at his house, he hadn't really thought much of it, but as the date grew nearer Wooyoung was getting giddy butterflies in his stomach at the thought of spending a whole night with Yeosang.