4

Mina had immediately disappeared upon entering the house and now Yeosang was by himself. He spent a while exploring the house and he found the kitchen and soon had a drink in his hand (lemonade since he was driving). Yeosang had never been to a party quiet like this one and he was entertained by all the lights and the atmosphere

But soon he started to feel lost. . .

Yeosang had trouble introducing himself to people. All the people at the party were a lot older than him since they were all in college so Yeosang didn't really have anything in common with them.

He eventually found himself sitting in a room, slouched on a sofa, drink in his hand, listening to random strangers blaab about random crap he didn't understand.

Yeosang downed his lemonade like it was a shot and sprung up from the couch bored of the conversation, the strangers gave him a nod and returned immediately to their conversation like he'd never been there in the first place.

He needed to find something to do. Anything.

That was when he overheard some people talking about a 7 minutes in heaven game. Yeosang dived towards that shit like it was an open buffet.

Yeosang had a very calm almost introverted personality, he was seen as the reserved quiet one in his family and to his friends, but what his family and friends didn't know was that he was actually gay and he was hiding his true slightly flamboyant and a little bit kinky [at times] self.

The reason why he seemed so reserved was because he was hiding that fact from them. Showing his true self to the world meant coming clean about his sexuality. His parent always questioned why he hadn't brought any girls home and it was because he just wasn't interested in them, he wanted to bring guys home instead, he just wasn't ready to tell his family that.

All in all Yeosang wasn't too afraid of getting some action of his own, and this party seemed like a good opportunity for it.

Yeosang eventually found the game and he stood in front of a greasy looking guy who seemed to be acting like he was the guard for a king, head held high, arms crossed standing in front of the door that led to his 7 minutes of relief from this insane party.

"Can I join?" Yeosang asked confidently

"Sure, but you gonna have to put this on" The guy said holding up a bandana

Yeosang tentatively took the bandana and held it in his hand, he then looked around to see if anyone else was listening before leaning in to whisper in the creepy guys ear "Can you make sure it's a guy?"

A slimy smile spread across the closet keepers face "Absolutely" he said showing his teeth

A little beeping sound went off interrupting the two, the guy spun around and knocked on the door, "Times up" he called

Suddenly the door flung open and an angry girl walked out pulling a similar bandana from her face

"Sorry. He didn't show" the closet keeper told the girl.

She gave him an irritated face as she ground her teeth.

"Hey don't blame me for him not coming!" The guy began putting his hands up defensively ". . .I even gave you extra time before I started the clock"

She made a muffled sound through her teeth and pushed pass the two causing them both to stumble to the side

"Whats up with her?" Yeosang asked after she left

"She was waiting for her boyfriend but he never came. Need a hand" he said shifting the conversation back to the game as he pointed at the bandana.

Yeosang bobbed his head and the guy took the bandana and wrapped it tightly around his eyes

"Can you see?"

Yeosang shook his head "Nope"

"Okay good" The guy told him the rules before leading him inside. " . .and don't worry, I'll make sure to fulfil your little request" he whispered into Yeosang's ear before closing the door

It would have been only a minute before Yeosang could hear the door open and someone stepped inside.

Yeosang stuck his hands out grabbing the strangers in front of him, giving them a squeeze before he wrapped his arms around their waist.

The body seemed thick and strong. Yeosang knew immediately as he embraced the strangers that it was a guy, he was thankful that the closet keeper had chosen well.

Rough hands cupped his cheeks and then soft lips met his. Yeosang wondered whether the stranger knew he was a guy too.

Yeosang wasn't here to play around and he quickly intensified the kiss the stranger responding immediately to his touch.

The kiss only grew more intense as time passed. Yeosang took the lead at first but it was clear from the way that this guy kissed and held him that he wanted to be the one taking charge, and Yeosang was happy to let him.

He curled his leg around their waist and was effortlessly pulled off his feet before being pushed hard up against the wall of the cupboard.

He'd kissed boys before in secret but he'd never had his kisses returned with such intensity and passion. This kiss felt so good. So fucking good.

Yeosang became a moaning mess as the stranger held him and stroked him. He began to jut his body desperate for more friction. He wanted to amplify everything that was happening.

He could kiss this guy forever but they had to stop at the knock of the door, the guy dropping him to his feet.

The guy boldly took his hand lacing their fingers together and as soon as they stepped out of the closet and back into reality that's where it all went downhill.

Yeosang pulled off his blindfold looking at his hand and the really handsome guy connected to it. But then he saw the angry girl, the one who had grumpily pushed him as she came out of the closet earlier. Yeosang put two and two together. This was the guy she was waiting for.

He'd just made out with someone who was in a relationship, Yeosang felt bad for the girl, he hated cheaters. But it became very apparent that this was clearly a mistake on the guys half he couldn't see or speak to confirm that his girlfriend was the one behind the door, he'd just assumed that he was her.