15

: A warning? :

It's pretty light but well idk here it is for you super soft stans

Yeosang had prepared his resume practically right after Wooyoung had gone home from his house on Saturday. Yeosang wanted to see more of Wooyoung so he didn't want to miss this prime opportunity to be near him and work with him.

Come Sunday morning Yeosang had scoured all the paper maps he could find and found the place Wooyoung worked at. He hopped in his car, drove straight there, walked inside and handed the owner his resume.

What he didn't expect was to be asked if he wanted to sit an interview right then and there, and he was even more shocked when Ren, the owner had shook his hand afterwards and told him he had the job and to come in for work the following day.

Yeosang really couldn't understand how he had gotten the job so fast. Maybe it was because he'd said he could work every day after school and weekends, prime arcade time. Maybe Ren was just desperate? Either way Yeosang was thankful to Ren.

Wooyoung to Yeosang's delight seemed to be extremely flustered when he made his appearance at work.

Yeosang spent the next two weeks after school and the weekend working with Wooyoung, and enjoying the hell out of teasing him as way of payback (and for his own pleasure of course).

He couldn't help but squeeze Wooyoung's arm when they stood beside each other, slap his thigh when they were hidden behind the counter and wink at Wooyoung when he caught him looking. His craving's for him were just too strong now that the older was back within is reach and not just a memory from the first time they met at the party.

Yeosang loved how cute Wooyoung looked when he was flustered. The pink glow that fell on Wooyoung's cheeks and the way his ears went red as well as the older boy averted his gaze.

Yeosang still wondered whether Wooyoung might ever like him or want him.

Ren eventually told Yeosang that he didn't need to 'shadow' Wooyoung anymore so Ren started ordering him around and getting him to do more meaningful jobs. Yeosang couldn't complain, well except for the fact that these little jobs kept him away from Wooyoung. He no longer had an excuse to go straight to Wooyoung to pester and tease him.

It was Friday night, and Yeosang was over with Aron helping keep the little café seated area clean and keep customers happy.

He was vigorously scrubbing tables with his cloth while he stared at and desired Wooyoung. Yeosang was determined to catch any glances the older might give him. Glances that he was unfortunately never given the benefit of receiving.

Yeosang had a thin tether of patience that maybe the older would come round to him eventually if he kept teasing him.

He hoped his suggestive touches might have tempted the older, since his touches definitely did seem to affect Wooyoung and Wooyoung wasn't turning him away.

If Wooyoung wanted him to stop he would have to get specific and use his words not just pass him alarming glances.

The thin tether that Yeosang had was wearing thinner and thinner though as Wooyoung began to actively avoid Yeosang.

Yeosang kept trying to corner the older, finding reasons to go over to Wooyoung, but every time Wooyoung would find a reason to be elsewhere. It was like Wooyoung was building his mental wall and his defence against Yeosang's advances.