37

Mingi looked furious as he stomped to the passenger door and flung it open. Yeosang shrank in Wooyoung's arms that were tightly gripping his waist.

"OUT!" Mingi demanded pointing at the ground outside the car.

Yeosang slid out, absolutely terrified. Was Mingi one of those people? The type of person who looked down upon and scorned against gay people. Yeosang wanted to run and hide, but he wouldn't leave Wooyoung behind.

"YOU TOO!" Mingi demanded again looking at Wooyoung.

Yeosang felt bad for Wooyoung, he looked upset and scared.

Wooyoung hopped out of the car and stood beside Yeosang.

The whole situation suddenly became very confusing however, as Mingi bobbed down dragging his hand along the car seat . . inspecting it. His face went from furious to concerned.

"If I find even a scratch I'm going to whoop your arses" Mingi humpthed not looking at either of them.

Yeosang and Wooyoung looked at each other with puzzled expressions. Mingi was completely over looking that they had just been kissing, the bigger concern clearly the state of his car.

Mingi suddenly shot up making Wooyoung and Yeosang jump yet again, placing his hands on his hips and pointing his finger like a parent scolding their children.

"You can do this in your own car but leave my baby alone" Mingi tapped the roof of the car for emphasis "You know these seats aren't made to support two people" Mingi tsked

They all stood staring at each other. Could Mingi not see the huge elephant in the room?

"Mingi?" Wooyoung asked in a small questioning voice.

"Yes? What?"

"Are you not going to say anything about" Wooyoung pointed at himself and Yeosang ". . .Us?"

"Would you like me to?" Mingi asked with dramatic sarcasm

Wooyoung was almost afraid to give him an answer, but he was deadly curious what his best friend thought and he therefore squeaked out a small questioning "Yes?"

"Well!" Mingi began looking at Wooyoung "I'm hurt that you didn't tell me, to be honest I'm still not sure just what you two are but. ."

Mingi looked at Yeosang, directly at Yeosang

". .I kinda figured something was up, I have eyes, and don't think I missed your hands touching up my best friend at your sisters party. I must admit I didn't think much of it at the time, I thought you were just comforting him or something. But then recently. ."

Mingi raised his finger and pointed at Wooyoung

". .I decided to go visit you at work since you were all moody and I wanted to take you out for drinks to make you feel better, and that's when I saw the two of you doing. ."

Mingi placed his two pointer fingers together and twisted them about implying that they were Yeosang and Wooyoung

". .that kinky shit in the back of your car in the staff car park and I realised well shit my best friends gay and he's into my. ."

Mingi blushed and then refocused

". .girlfriend's brother and suddenly everything just made sense"

Wooyoung and Yeosang were lost for words so Mingi continued.

"Although I would like to have known sooner I can understand why you didn't say anything, but well, I've had time to adjust and I'm cool with whatever this . ."