18

Not surprisingly Wooyoung sat back with a shocked expression.

Yeosang laughed "On the cheek Youngie! Don't look too panicked"

Yeosang turned his head, puffed his cheek and tapped where he wanted Wooyoung to kiss him. "Come on Youngie, you promised"

"Yeah I promised because I thought you wanted food or something . .not this"

"Wow . you're really going to break a pinkie promise, how cruel" Yeosang said trying to make Wooyoung feel bad.

"I'm not cruel!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"Then kiss me, it's not that hard. And it's not like you haven't done it before"

"But I'm not gay, that would be weird"

Yeosang sighed at Wooyoung's sudden confession, but he persisted anyway. "Come on it'll be quick"

Yeosang turned his head again and lent his head towards Wooyoung so Wooyoung wouldn't have to lean. "Scaredy cat" Yeosang mumbled

Wooyoung flicked his head back and huffed, and to Yeosang's surprise Wooyoung actually began to lean in.

Right as Wooyoung's lips were about to meet his cheek Yeosang decided to do something.

He turned his head. His own lips meeting Wooyoung's.

Yeosang circled his hand behind Wooyoung's head catching him and holding him in place.

Yeosang kept his eyes open watching as Wooyoung's eyes widened. He hoped they'd close, but they didn't.

Wooyoung let out a bunch of groans and tried to pull away, he placed his hands on Yeosang's chest pushing him.

Yeosang set his lips free, but he let his hand linger for a moment.

Wooyoung squirmed back a bit "What did you do that for?" he half whined, half groaned.

Yeosang shrugged and watched Wooyoung, who was looking at his hands, freak out.

"Is it really that hard for you to kiss me?" Yeosang began "Because you're sending me a lot of mixed signals Youngie. The first time we kissed was a mistake for you, I see that, but every other single time I've touched you you've let me, yes I can see you giving me glares with your eyes, but you don't pull away. Why do you decide to draw the line now? Stop teasing me Youngie"

"I'm not teasing you, you're teasing me" Wooyoung huffed

"Youngie you let me touch you, let me do things to you, if you truly didn't like it then you'd push me away, but you don't. You voluntarily went to kiss my cheek just now, and you haven't left, you're still sitting here in front of me, so part of you must not mind the things I do to you. I'm teasing you, yes, but you're teasing me just as much"

Yeosang shuffled closer to Wooyoung placing his hands on Wooyoung's thigh. Wooyoung of course unmoving as usual, further proving Yeosang's point.

"See!" Yeosang says rubbing Wooyoung's leg "You let me do this, but why can't kiss you? It's not like we haven't kissed before"

"But I'm not gay"

"You don't have to be gay to kiss me back. I just simply want you to kiss me, don't you want me to kiss you too?"

Wooyoung was visibly biting his cheeks and lips, his mind running a marathon in that pretty head of his.

"If it makes you feel better just close your eyes and imagine I'm a girl, you seem to be telling everyone I am anyway" Yeosang said referring to the fact that Wooyoung had referred to Yeosang as a girl to Mingi.