22

Wooyoung figured that if he was going to take the week off he might as well do more than just stare at his ceiling contemplating. He needed to take action.

So today Wooyoung had a mission.

A mission he never in his maddest dreams thought he would ever undertake.

Today Wooyoung was looking for a magazine, but not just any ol magazine, there was a particular genre that he was looking for.

Wooyoung shuffled down the aisle of the news agency, his legs were shaking and his hands were sweaty as he tightly clutched his wallet.

Wooyoung looked at the title cards: Men's Health, Fishing, Geography, Cars, Fitness.

He went further and further down the aisle, right to the very end and his heart sped up when he finally found the magazine section he wanted.

The gay magazines.

Wooyoung had figured that maybe it would help him understand whether he was gay or not if he looked at other guys. Would other men make his heart flutter like Yeosang did? He hoped that by looking at these magazines that things would become clearer.

Wooyoung had prior stupidly thought of Mingi and whether he found him attractive but that was a terrible idea. Of course Mingi was handsome, but thinking about Mingi's attractiveness in a romantic way just made him wanna puke.

So magazines were the way to go. Wooyoung was too nervous to actually stop in front of the section for fear that someone might catch him and question him. So he did a few laps around the agency until he finally found the confidence to stop.

Conveniently for Wooyoung the section was down the bottom of the rack which meant he could bob down and hide in the aisle while he tried to figure out exactly which ones he should buy and where on earth he was going to find the confidence to go up to the cashier and actually purchase them.

Wooyoung picked up one magazine with a half dressed fireman that looked way too buff and shiny in his opinion. He flicked through the pages not exactly sure what he expected to find or rather what he wanted to find.

He picked up another magazine, with two, once again half dressed men who were posing together in a provocative way, glitter sparkling on their bodies and their eyes heavy with vibrant make up.

Did people actually enjoy this stuff? If he was gay did that mean he had to look like that too? Wooyoung wasn't sure.

Wooyoung was second guessing buying the magazines, would they actually help him like he wanted? He went to put them back on the rack, but as someone walked into the opposite end of the aisle, Wooyoung panicked and stood up taking both the magazines with him.

He sped down the aisle grabbing a few 'manly' looking magazines about cars and fishing in hopes that it wouldn't look like he was a complete weirdo for buying magazines with the titles of 'Gay Weekly' and 'Hot to Trot' (the two magazines he had picked up)

He wanted to maintain some dignity.

He practically threw the money at the cashier and he made show of looking everywhere but their face as they put the magazines through the register.

"Do you want a bag?"

"Yes!"

The cashier put the magazines in a brown paper bag and handed it back to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung took the bag and ran out the store despite the cashier yelling that he had forgotten his change.

"Keep it!" Wooyoung yelled back.

Wooyoung was so jumpy the whole walk back to his car. He felt like someone was going to approach him, ask to see what was in the bag and laugh at him for the magazines he had.

He tucked the bag under his coat, close to his chest and walked as fast as he could, head down, if he didn't make eye contact with anyone he would be fine.

When Wooyoung finally did get to his car he let out a huge sigh of relief, it was as if he'd just been chased by a bear and had finally made his escape. He sat in the driver's seat, dropped the magazines on the passenger seat and let his head fall on the steering wheel.

He let his head drop a little too fast though and he ended up tooting his horn, making him sit up straight as a lamp post.

Thankfully no one was around so Wooyoung started the car and drove home.

Wooyoung went straight to his room with his brown paper bag. Nobody was in the house thankfully, so he could breath easily knowing his mum or dad wouldn't inspect what he had bought into their household. They'd be shocked and confused and most definitely scold him to the nine if the saw the contents of the brown paper bag.

Wooyoung dumped the magazines on his bed and picked out the two 'gay' themed ones.

He sat on his floor and started to flick through the pages.

"Ahh this is too bloody weird" Wooyoung exclaimed to himself.

The pictures of the glossy, shiny, glittery men in their scandalously clad clothing didn't make his heart flutter, in fact the men all looked kinda ridiculous.

He held the magazine up in the air, turning it in his hands as if it would give him a new perspective on the pictures.

He'd all but given up when a certain picture caught Wooyoung's attention. There were two guys, a smaller one with light brown hair like Yeosang's and one with dark hair like his own. The smaller was straddling the older and that pose reminded Wooyoung of how Yeosang had sat on him.

Suddenly he started imagining Yeosang in the poses of the pictures in the magazine and said magazine took on a whole new meaning.

Yeosang covered in glitter.

Yeosang looking slick and shiny.

Yeosang bending his ass over and looking at him with the same eyes as the model in the photo.

Wooyoung's heart sped up double time and Wooyoung put his hand to his chest.

"Fuck. . Maybe I am gay?"

What did being gay mean for his life? Would it change his personality, would he stay the same would have to dress like the models in the magazine?

What would Wooyoung being gay mean for Yeosang, did Yeosang's heart flutter like his own did, Yeosang was still only in high school, would dating him make him look like a creep?

But more importantly what would his friends think? What would his parents think? Wooyoung knew that his parents would disapprove, they were people of the church and one of the hard and fast facts they believed was that same sex couples were wrong and in their eyes an act out against god. Mingi on the other hand Wooyoung had no clue about.

Being gay just seemed like such a big commitment, with too many questions he wasn't sure how to get the answers for.

Wooyoung took a deep breath, "I'm ready to see Yeosang again. .I think" he told himself

Maybe then he might understand this electrifying feeling he felt in his heart.

A/n We're almost there! Woo is about to get his shit together.
Promise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)