21

Yeosang stared his bedroom wall.

Annoyed and Confused.

He liked Wooyoung, but he didn't know how Wooyoung felt.

And now Wooyoung was sick at home so he couldn't even ask him.

Wooyoung had told Yeosang he wasn't gay and then minutes later had had his tongue down his throat kissing and holding him. Seemed pretty gay to his eyes.

Yeosang wanted the older to like him the way he liked him. But it was hard to gauge Wooyoung when he was so flip floppy in how he acted.

Yeosang was confident in his own actions but telling the older that he liked him just seemed too nerve-racking. If he had the chance he just wanted to hug the older and ask him how he felt. But what if he told him and Wooyoung rejected him?

Although whatever the hell they had was small and confusing most of the time, Yeosang loved it and he didn't want it to end.

Yeosang needed advice, and suddenly telling his sister that he was gay wasn't the scariest thing in the world not if it meant he could get advice on Wooyoung.

Yeosang knew deep down that his sister would accept him. Their whole family had always been pretty chill and laid back and open to new things.

Yeosang suddenly found himself standing tall and striding down the hallway to his sister's room.

"Fuck what am I doing?!" Yeosang muttered to himself hand raised above her door. He bounced from foot to foot revving himself up.

"Mina?" Yeosang called, he then knocked twice and then waited for an answer. He was doing this for his heart, and he hoped to god that this was the right thing to do.

"Yes? Come in!" she replied

Yeosang walked into the room and closed the door pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong Sangie?" Mina asked concerned "You're making me dizzy"

"I need to tell you something, and please don't freak out ok?"

"Ok" Mina smiled "What's up?"

Yeosang shook his hands in front of him nervously
"I'm gay, I like someone, and I need help"

"Oh ok"

"Oh ok?" Yeosang repeated in alarm

"To be honest it was about time you told me, I was starting to think that maybe you were just girly and my suspicions were wrong"

"G-girly?" Yeosang choked, why did she think he was girl? That wasn't important however "Y-you knew I was gay?" he continued

Mina nodded "Yeah. . ."

"And you're ok with that?"

"Of course I am" Mina smiled

Yeosang sighed in relief, thankful that is sudden confession was going smoothly.

Mina grabbed Yeosang's hand and pulled him to a sitting position on her bed "Now let's talk about boys!"

Yeosang tripped and almost face planted her mattress, he quickly readjusted himself as he made himself comfortable in the sea of pillows that adorned her bed.

"You are taking this way better than I thought you would" Yeosang said

"What did you think I'd do? Tell you that you're not allowed to be gay, that being gay is bad? Did you think I would disown you?"

That's exactly how he felt, his family were all pretty open to things that were a little outside the box, but it didn't make telling them easier.

Yeosang nodded and pulled a pillow to his face.