12

Yeosang finished his burger, he'd mostly been listening to the conversation, occasionally pitching in when he felt the need. As usual Yeosang felt lost among Mina's friends.

Normally in these situations Yeosang would have declined these social interactions with his sister, and he probably would have grabbed food and retreated back to the safety of his room. He didn't like her friends, particularly the male ones.

But he had two exceptions today.

Yeosang wanted to keep an eye on Mingi because Mina seemed to really like him, she'd been going on about how 'dreamy' he was since the party.

Yeosang wanted to do the brotherly thing and make sure he was a decent guy and had genuine feelings towards her. She'd brought home some real weirdos in the past so for Yeosang Mina's safety was his top priority.

From the brief moments he'd been around Mingi it was clear that he liked her back. So if they were to start dating he wanted to be sure that she would be safe and that Mingi would look after her.

Yeosang's other main exception was Wooyoung of course.

There was something about the older boy that made his heart flutter in excitement.

Yeosang had kissed a lot of boys in his life but none of them he remembered in such detail like he remembered Wooyoung. He wondered whether he'd ever be able to kiss those plump pink lips of his again.

Yeosang couldn't deny the fact that he found Wooyoung very attractive. Like Mina with Mingi, Yeosang had thought of Wooyoung throughout the week, but his thoughts tended to always be short lived however, because he realised that he'd probably never see the guy again.

Which is why seeing Wooyoung in his house now came as such a surprise for him today.

Just by looking at Wooyoung's depressing aura he figured that he hadn't got back together with his girlfriend.

Yeosang still felt bad that he was low key the reason why is girlfriend had split up with him in the first place, and even though he barely knew him, he assumed that for Wooyoung their first kiss was probably a mistake.

But Yeosang kept thinking back to their second kiss and how heated it had become, how good Wooyoung had felt.

Did Wooyoung consider that kiss a mistake, the guy had run away at the end, but prior to that he seemed to have no problems in kissing back and no reservations about Yeosang being explorative with his hands. Well except when he slipped his hand down his pants . .

Was Wooyoung gay? Straight? Did he play for both teams?

Yeosang wanted to know more. He came to the conclusion that asking him outright if he was gay would probably make him uncomfortable and scare him off.

Call it intuition, but he doubted that Wooyoung would give him the answer he wanted, let alone allow himself to be alone with Yeosang again long enough for him to ask in the first place.

So Yeosang came up with a plan, a subtle test that he could execute right here in front of everyone right under their noses to see where Wooyoung was at. All he wanted was a positive response, he'd work out everything else from there.

Nobody would question him. . .He hoped.

He'd purposely sat next to Wooyoung, as close as he possibly could. He purposely reached past Wooyoung to grab stuff on the table, and bumped their arms, making out that it was all simply just a bunch of little mistakes, when in reality Yeosang just wanted to see how Wooyoung would react.

Yeosang decided to step it up a notch, entering what you could call Phase Two.

He sat back stretching his arms above his head. Pulling the classic I'm yawning and stretching move. As he brought his arms back down he placed one arm on the back of the seat behind Wooyoung's back, lightly brushing him with his hand.