13

"Can I have 20 tokens please" A young teenage girl asked as she looked at Wooyoung over the counter.

"Absolutely" he said as he took the money from her out stretched hand.

He grabbed the tokens from the shelf behind him and put them in her little carry bag. He dropped it in her open hand and watched as she skipped into the colourful lights of the arcade over to a small group of people Wooyoung assumed were her friends.

He sat back in his chair and yawned. It was Monday afternoon and Wooyoung was at work. He hadn't really slept well the last two nights because he kept thinking about the get together, Yeosang, and how he had acted and reacted with Yeosang around and interacting with him.

He swore he saw his soul escape his body when Mingi had started to talk about his closet girl. Particularly because his closet girl was a boy and said boy was Yeosang whom had been sitting right next to him. He never expected to have that conversation with Yeosang.

Yeosang obviously knew that he himself was the 'closet girl' and yet he had acted like he didn't know anything. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He was just so calm in pretending like he wasn't the one involved. Wooyoung wished he could have been as calm as Yeosang.

Wooyoung felt so embarrassed because Yeosang made him feel so flustered, in particular; Yeosang's hand touching him and the flirtatious winks he kept giving him.

Wooyoung would have been lying to himself if he said that Yeosang's hand brushing against his back didn't excite him, the small amount of contact filled his stomach with butterflies, and Yeosang's hand on his thigh had sent a shockwave through him that he wasn't expecting.

He could have told Yeosang to move his hand and to stop, but he didn't, he just got swept up in the younger's touch.

His touch didn't mean anything though and it shouldn't mean anything. But for some reason Wooyoung felt like it did mean something, even if he didn't know the reason why yet, and maybe that's why he didn't tell him to stop.

What confused Wooyoung even further is how comfortable he had talked with Yeosang after Yeosang had stopped touching him.

They had a lot of common interests and from a friendship sort of view he didn't care much that Yeosang was still in high school. If it hadn't been for the fact that he and Yeosang had kissed, Wooyoung thought that maybe they could have become friends. Wooyoung had enjoyed the rest of the get together talking about Bon Jovi, music and other general topics with Yeosang.

Wooyoung lent on his hand and drew on the note pad that was sitting on the counter. He longingly wrote the name of his ex, he should think about girls not boys. He should think about ways to get her back. Would she ever take him back?

Before he'd even realised it he'd written 'Kang Yeosang' next to his ex's name. He looked at his own hand confused as to why he wrote it, like his hand had a mind of its own and needed to be reprimanded.

He ripped out the sheet, scrunched it up and threw it at the trash can. He missed it and it fell next to the bin on the floor.

"Urrrrhrhhhghgghg" he groaned

"What are you constipated??"

Wooyoung promptly readjusted himself as his boss Ren walked over to him with a chuckle.

Ren is Wooyoung's cheeky boss. He was in his early thirties and he was very proud of the arcade that he brought to life. He has wavy brown hair, and he is always wearing Hawaiian t-shirts or shirts with funny puns on them that make customers laugh. Wooyoung and Ren get on surprisingly well despite their age gap.