29

: Warning :

Soft stans please vacate the premises!

You have been warned.

The room was dark and Wooyoung hoped to god, well maybe not to god, not in this household given his current disposition, that his parents hadn't heard the lewd moans that kept escaping his mouth every time Yeosang's tongue circled the head of his member.

At the start Wooyoung kept pausing Yeosang, needing a moment to decide whether this was a terrible idea or not. But he kept caving in any way as Yeosang stroked and kissed his thighs to comfort him.

It made him feel better that he couldn't see Yeosang in the dark, and that when Yeosang had pulled his pants and boxers off he couldn't see any of it happening. There was safety in the darkness and Yeosang's gentle touch to guide him.

It's still didn't prepare him for the wet warm feeling of Yeosang's mouth around his member that made his back arch and his toes curl. That was a very, very new feeling.

Yeosang knew just where to squeeze, where to bite and where to hold him. And his lips, tongue, teeth and hands worked perfectly in sync to take him to a level of pleasure he didn't know he was capable of or been missing out on until now.

He always thought that the first time he'd do something like this that it would be with a girl, whom he loved and had probably just married, not with a boy, that although he did like, he wasn't even dating.

Wooyoung enjoyed this whole new experience a lot and he surprised himself when he realised he didn't regret it one bit.

Yeosang had started off by slowly dragging his lips back and forth along Wooyoung's length, Wooyoung's member moving between those plump lips of his.

Then Yeosang had started using his tongue swirling it around like his member was an icy pole that Yeosang was desperately trying to suck and savour.

Then came Yeosang's teeth, and now as Yeosang dragged Wooyoung's member in and out of his mouth he bit down lightly with his teeth grazing his skin.

Yeosang's hands squeezed and touched everywhere, but mainly his fingers drew mindless shapes into Wooyoung's stomach, chest and the sensitive area around his hardened bud.

Wooyoung actually felt a little disappointed when he felt himself reaching his climax because he knew it'd be over.

That also being said, Wooyoung got nervous at his climax. Was he meant to release in Yeosang's mouth? Should he give him a warning that he was about to come?

His own body didn't allow him to make that decision though and he released into Yeosang's mouth with a heavy exhausted sigh.

Yeosang must have swallowed it because he didn't say anything. A moment later he felt Yeosang's wet lips press a couple of soft kisses on the inner side of his thigh, making his heart flip in his chest and his cheeks warm.

"Soooo. . You didn't stop me that's a good sign"

Wooyoung could feel Yeosang rest his head on his thigh and Wooyoung suddenly became very aware that he was half naked at that moment.

Wooyoung sat up, but he sat up in such a way that Yeosang's head stayed resting on his leg.

His eyes had ever so slightly adjusted to the darkness and he could faintly make out the outline of Yeosang's head.

He placed his hand on Yeosang's head running it through his hair.

"I think I am gay" the confession came naturally out of Wooyoung's lips. "But just for you" Wooyoung added