40

Wooyoung felt his heart speed up and he went into panic mode as his ex girlfriend strode up to him pulling him into a hug. Wooyoung didn't lift his arms to return her sudden affection, they remained at his sides.

He hadn't seen her since he'd tried to see her at her work place and where she had ungracefully shunned him from her life forever. He had then consequently shut her out of his mind as Yeosang took over.

But as she stood holding him now their whole relationship came flooding back into his mind, dredging up the pain he had felt when she had broken his heart.

Wooyoung looked over at Yeosang and Yeosang looked back at him with confused eyes. Wooyoung pushed her away putting space between her and himself, and moved so he was standing closer to Yeosang where he felt safe and happy.

"Oh Woo it's been so long" She happily sighed as she patted down her blouse. "How have you been?" she asked

"Um good. Ok" He squeezed out. Wooyoung was surprised she hadn't said anything about Yeosang standing beside him, did she not remember the face of the boy that had broken their relationship?

As if on cue she looked at Yeosang and then back to Wooyoung "Can we talk. . in private?"

"Anything you have to say you can say in front of him" Wooyoung stated pointing at Yeosang.

She smacked her lips as her mind was clearly pondering whether she could say whatever she was going to say in front of Yeosang.

"I've missed you so much" she finally said

Wooyoung choked on his tongue, she what?? "Fucking bullshit" Wooyoung thought to himself. If she had missed him she could have called or made an effort to see him. Not that he would engage her, but still.

She lent forwards to grab Wooyoung's hand but Wooyoung moved it away, her face dropped but she quickly readjusted herself.

"I'm so sorry with how we left things, to be honest I've been meaning to call you, I hope you can forgive me, I know I was kinda rude to you, I wasn't in my right mind. We should totally go out and grab coffee sometime" she fluttered her eyes and puffed her cheeks, trying to look innocent.

Wooyoung was having none of her bullshit and he wasn't going to fall for her old tricks that she used to use to make him swoon. There was no room in his heart for her anymore, and there never would be ever again.

"Sorry" Wooyoung began "But that won't be appropriate"

"Oh why not?" She asked sweetly with an exaggerated gasp

"I've found someone else who makes me happy. ." Wooyoung passed a quick glance at Yeosang who was looking at him with big eyes ". .who I care about more than I ever have in my life, they mean a million times more to me then you ever did. So I'm going to have to refuse your offer"

"But I made you happy didn't I? I can make you happy again if you give me a chance. I miss you Woo"

Wooyoung shuddered at the way she casually used his nickname.

"Well I don't miss you"

"But we were perfect Woo, I'm sure your new girl isn't as great as me, don't you want me?" She persisted

"Oh my gosh? Are you really that desperate?? I gave you your chance, you lost it, you broke my heart" Wooyoung said keeping his voice calm and steady

"You never gave me a chance though" she said stubbornly

Who did she think she is?? She had her chance and she ignored him and lost it. He was angry at how damm calm she was acting, like nothing had changed, and he was doing his best to be the polite person he was brought up to be, and not ignore her ass despite how rude she was being.

"I went to your house with flowers and everything, I went to see you at work! I wanted you and you clearly did not want me because I was turned away at every avenue"

"Well maybe you should have tried harder" she shrugged blowing on her nails "Lucky for you I'm patient so you can have me back now, I'm ready for you"

She was really getting under Wooyoung's skin "Well I Don't Want You. Now if you'll excuse me I have a life to live, so I'll be on my way" Wooyoung said as calmly and as politely as possible.

Wooyoung stepped past her, right as he stepped past her though she uttered some words.

"I bet she'll never be as good as me"

Wooyoung spun on his heels to see her standing there with her arms over her chest.

"You know what" he began "He's better" Wooyoung said stretching the 'e' in 'He' . He then turned to Yeosang and grabbed his hand and entwined them, then waved their hands in front of her face.

Wooyoung faced her long enough to see her jaw drop. Wooyoung turned to a confused Yeosang, turning him around, circling his arm around his waist and leading him out of the supermarket.

Yeosang looked over his shoulder as Wooyoung led him out of the supermarket. Wooyoung's ex didn't look happy, but Yeosang didn't know her and he didn't really care.

He was proud of Wooyoung for standing his ground and flattered of how Wooyoung had spoken of him. He knew Wooyoung cared but it was nice to hear him confess that he meant the world to him and that he cares about him so much.

He was a little thrown off as well that Wooyoung had sputtered out their relationship to her, but well, it was for a good cause and Yeosang didn't mind.

Yeosang stuck his tongue out at her before turning to face forward and actually look where he was going.

"You did well in there Youngie" Yeosang smiled wrapping his own arm around Wooyoung's waist and swinging the groceries in his other hand as they walked to the car

"Thank you" Wooyoung answered "She means nothing to me anymore. How lame of her to try and get back with me and how inconsiderate of her to think I'd leave you to go crawling back to her" Wooyoung tsked "She used to have respect and a bit of pride in herself . . I guess she's lost that now. She crushed my soul and broke my heart, but if she had never broken me I may never had found my way to you" Wooyoung smiled as he turned the negative of the situation into a positive.

Yeosang wasn't sure whether he should be concerned or happy with the way Wooyoung was being so nonchalant and what he had just said.

"Well I'm happy you're mine and I'm happy to know you want to keep me so much" Yeosang smiled "But is it ok that she knows? She won't tell anyone will she? About us?"

"This is probably going to come off as mean on your behalf, but I don't really care, as long as I have you I can do anything. You're not going anywhere are you?"

Yeosang shook his head "Never"

The pair got in the car and made their way back to Wooyoung's house.

That giddy feeling rising back into Yeosang's chest of spending the whole night with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung led Yeosang through the house as he carried his bag to his room and placed it on the floor beside his bed. Wooyoung then took Yeosang's hand.

"Where are we going?" Yeosang asked as Wooyoung led him through the house.

"Well I knew the house made you uncomfortable so I figured we could eat out here" Wooyoung smiled as he pushed open the homes back door.

Yeosang was surprised to see a picnic rug set up all ready for them in the middle of the yard. It was simply just a rug and some cushions but the gesture warmed Yeosang's soul knowing that Wooyoung had made a space for him away from all the things in the house that made him uncomfortable.

Wooyoung sat on the rug and pulled on Yeosang's hand, prompting Yeosang to sit down. Yeosang kicked off his school shoes and sat down.

He then, took off his glasses, loosened his tie and took it off and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt relaxing and feeling at home in Wooyoung's presence.

A/n I'm happy to announce that my Yunsan book will be valentines themed. Cheesy, I know, but its gonna be cute! Trust me💕💕