: Epilogue - Part 3 :

: Warning :

This warning applies for the next 3 final parts!

Don't be fooled with the final chapter!

*nervous giggles*

Lets go!!

Wooyoung and Yeosang had just got home after Yeosang's graduation dinner celebrations and were both busy getting ready for bed.

Wooyoung opened the en suite door, feeling fresh and stretching his arms above his head. He looked at Yeosang who was looking at him with daring eyes sipping on a glass of red wine in his robe on their bed.

Wooyoung walked to his dresser to get a change of clothes for the night, but Yeosang stood up, grabbing him just around the waist above his towel and holding him in place

"Not yet" Yeosang told him in a deep smooth voice "Don't you think I need a graduation present Youngie?" he purred against Wooyoung's back making Wooyoung shiver.

Wooyoung turned around looking at Yeosang curiously. He was about to point out that he had already given the younger his graduation gift . .a waffle maker. But as soon as his eyes met Yeosang's eyes he knew exactly what kind of graduation gift Yeosang wanted.

Yeosang pulled at the towel and Wooyoung let it drop to the ground. "Whoops" Wooyoung said

"Whoops" Yeosang repeated with an innocent smirk.

Wooyoung blushed as Yeosang stared him up and down, his body was twitching in expectation.

Yeosang took Wooyoung's hands, and Wooyoung allowed Yeosang to lead him to their bed, turning him around so he was the one that landed on their soft sheets and pillows first.

Wooyoung crawled backwards allowing Yeosang space to crawl onto their spacious king size bed.

Yeosang followed after the older pushing his legs apart and laying on his stomach inbetween them and kicking his own legs cutely in the air.

"Shouldn't I be the one gifting you?" Wooyoung questioned. Wooyoung thought Yeosang wanted sex, not to give him a blow job.

"You are my gift" Yeosang told him before shushing him.

Wooyoung shrugged, it's not like he was going to refuse the younger. If the gift Yeosang wanted was to let him do whatever he wanted to him, then so be it.

Wooyoung bit his lip and spread his legs further allowing Yeosang more room as he watched the younger move inch by inch up his inner thigh, his fluffy hair tickling his leg as he pressed his lips to his skin.

Wooyoung gasped as Yeosang finally reached his member. The younger took it gently in his slender hands kissing the tip and then gently running his tongue down his length. Wooyoung moaned at the feeling.

Yeosang finally wrapped his whole mouth around Wooyoung's member and began to suck and twirl his tongue about his length with expert precision.

Wooyoung felt like he was the one being gifted.

The view of Yeosang's head bobbing up and down in front of him was glorious and he loved the warm feeling of Yeosang's mouth around his length.