20

From the moment Wooyoung had stepped into work Monday afternoon thoughts of kissing Yeosang again ran through Wooyoung's mind, as much as he internally tried to protest against them.

He tried to put his mental walls back up, doing his best to ignore the younger and ignore those thoughts. Those thoughts were wrong.

But ignoring the younger was hard. Every time Wooyoung somehow miraculously managed to forget the younger and focus on work, Yeosang would either come striding over or would simply just come into Wooyoung's line of sight causing all the thoughts he tried to push down to return.

Wooyoung kept making simple mistakes because his mind was elsewhere. Like dropping things and tripping over his own two feet while he looked at Yeosang. He under charged for tokens, and gave away either too many tokens or way to little tokens to customers causing them either to complain vocally or boast loudly to their friends of Wooyoung's mistakes.

Wooyoung's many mistakes didn't go unnoticed and eventually Ren decided to check in.

Yeosang was out of sight finally and Wooyoung started to lightly thump his head on the counter bench. A stupid idea since it hurt his head but the pain did take over his thoughts ever so slightly.

Wooyoung's head hit something squishy and he quickly looked up to see Ren looking down at him concerned.

"You're just not with it today are you?" Ren stated

"Ahh sorry Ren" Wooyoung apologised bowing his head. Ren shot his hand in front of Wooyoung's face so he wouldn't face plant again.

Ren pulled a chair over and sat next to Wooyoung "You've been out of it all evening, Is there something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

Wooyoung sighed and picked up a pen, lightly tapping it on the counter. Wooyoung looked at Ren, he was trustworthy maybe he could get some advice.

Wooyoung explained everything back from his breakup to now. He continued to refer to Yeosang as a girl, it was just easier to talk about him with others that way.

"Ok so you kissed someone by accident, your girlfriend found out, broke up with you then you ran into the person from the closet and kissed them again? And you've since had many more encounters with them but you're not sure how you feel about it because they're not someone you would normally go after and this person is still in high school. Correct?"

"Yep that's pretty much it" Wooyoung sighed "Argghh, I just can't stop thinking about them. What's wrong with me Ren?"

"There is nothing wrong with you Jung, if you like someone then you like someone. People can surprise you sometimes, and sometimes we don't know what we need until it's staring us right in the face. Maybe this person is exactly what you need"

Wooyoung fiddled with a pen as he contemplated. Did he like Yeosang? He definitely liked how he made him feel. It just seemed so wrong to enjoy another guy touching and kissing you. If Yeosang had actually been a girl maybe things would be different, but Yeosang was a guy and therefore Wooyoung kept circling back to the conclusion that the way he felt was wrong.

Wooyoung spared a glance towards Yeosang who was standing with Aron by the prize wall.

Ren continued since Wooyoung didn't say anything, "Well you'll figure it out, you just need to work out what you want. Work out whether what you're feeling is just a passing phase or whether it's something more"

Ren stood up, giving Wooyoung a reassuring smile and urging him to get his head back in the game, the arcade game that is.

Wooyoung really didn't know anymore. He couldn't help but want Yeosang to touch him again, even though it was wrong, and he was starting to wonder about his own sexuality. Until the kiss on Sunday Wooyoung was quiet hell bent that he wasn't gay, but although he really would rather deny it, he was starting to think that maybe he was.

Was enjoying kissing Yeosang solid grounds for being gay?

He'd never been attracted to another man ever, but he did find the younger cute.

Until Wooyoung could figure out his mind, he chose to avoid the younger; deciding to completely shut him out, and that meant not seeing him at work. Maybe some time apart from him would help him think.

But Wooyoung couldn't just tell Ren that he wasn't going to show up to work for a while because then Ren would want to know why. So Wooyoung prepared an excuse he knew would easily be believed. .

He pretended to be sick.

Wooyoung knew the act was childish, but he just needed to be far away from Yeosang and not have him clouding his thoughts.

Wooyoung pretended to cough and wheeze and then ran to the bathroom and faked vomited, making ghastly sounds to make himself more believable.

Of course everyone was concerned, Yeosang had rushed to get Wooyoung a glass of water and Aron sat next to Wooyoung rubbing his back comfortingly. A small gesture that Wooyoung appreciated, and that Yeosang clearly didn't enjoy watching judging from the look that fell on his face.

Ren offered to drive him home, but Wooyoung insisted that he could drive himself because he had his car. So everyone had sent him off wishing him to get better.

Ren told him to get all the rest he needed and to come back when he was feeling better again, and Wooyoung did take all the rest he needed.

In fact he took the whole week off so he wouldn't have to face the younger.

He felt bad doing it, but he needed time to understand his mind and this seemed like the best solution.

His performance at work must have been so good because when he got home his mother started to question whether he was feeling well or not, commenting on his sluggish appearance.

A part of him was feeling uneasy. Uneasy because he had lied to his boss, and uneasy because he was starting to believe he liked boys, well rather one particular boy. It was making him feel sick inside.

Wooyoung's mum sent him to bed and told him to get some rest and for the most that was where Wooyoung stayed for the rest of the week.

Silently stewing and contemplating, and maybe even . .just a little . . missing the younger. 

A/n You know I've actually written so far ahead in this story I'm lost coming back to this chapter haha

The need to drop a spoiler in the comment section, like right here is realz. We'll see lolol. And just in case I do! Here's ya warning to say don't look at it if you don't want spoilers haha

Lorri xx