5

Yeosang followed the guy as he raced after the girl to the front lawn outside the house, witnessing their whole fight.

He was really surprised though when the fight ended in their breakup and Yeosang couldn't help but feel he was at fault. They'd broken up because he had kissed her boyfriend.

Yeosang watched the boys back as it shuddered and how he broke down in tears.

He clearly cared so much for her and she'd broke up with him at the drop of a hat.

He looked him up and down the boy suddenly turning round and meeting his eyes.

"I'm yeo . ." He began to say but he was cut off as the male who he had made out with shushed him and then sped past him into the house.

Yeosang mentally whacked himself on the back of the head, "why would he want to know my name? I ruined his relationship"

Yeosang went back inside, the party was still going strong around him, Yeosang felt bad though and the whole party atmosphere seemed to become less and less interesting.

Yeosang searched around before he finally found Mina. She was sitting with a tall lanky boy with brown hair in the backyard, happily chatting away.

"Mina?" he said lightly touching her shoulder

The stranger gave Yeosang a chilling look as Mina jumped, the stranger pulled her towards him in a possessive show of dominance.

Mina put her hand on the strangers thigh, "This is my brother Yeosang" she said pointing at him

Yeosang straightened himself, showing his place.

The stranger immediately let her go and readjusted himself, his scary appearance suddenly softening and he stuck his hand out to shake Yeosang's.

Yeosang took his hand and squeezed tightly showing who was boss, the boys large build didn't scare him. Not when it came to his sister, he'd take on a giant for her.

"I'm Mingi, Song Mingi, it's nice to meet you" he said

"Nice to meet you too" Yeosang said before looking back to Mina "I want to go home"

Mina looked at her watch "But I still have over an hour left" she whined

"Well I want to go now, I can come get you later, I just thought I'd let you know"

Mina sighed not sure what to do, should she go with her brother now or make him drive back later to get her?

The stranger suddenly perked up "I can take Mina home?"

Yeosang narrowed his eyes at Mingi analysing him, he'd never met this guy before and wasn't sure if he could trust him with his sister.

Mina picking up on Yeosang's apprehension threw in "I know Mingi from college, we take some classes together, you can trust him"

Yeosang turned his attention to Mingi "She better be home and in one piece otherwise I will hunt you down and you don't want to see me when I'm angry"

Mina threw her arms around Yeosang waist, she was sitting down still so it was a bit of a weird hug as her head face planted his stomach.

Yeosang did this and did his best protective brother look:

Mingi gulped and nodded.

Feelings of the kiss, images of the angry girl, the fractured boy and their fight were running through his mind as Yeosang walked down the street to his car.

Yeosang got in his car and began the drive home, trying to put aside thoughts of the boy, and also hoping the guy he'd left his sister with was a decent guy.

He was barely a minute down the road when he noticed a figure walking on the sidewalk.

It was the boy who he had kissed.

He sped up all pulled up alongside him determined to apologise for being the cause of his breakup and clear his own conscious.

As soon as he rolled his car up next to him the stranger sped up his pace so Yeosang rolled along beside him.

He finally stopped and Yeosang wound down the window .

"What do you want?" the boy said in an annoyed tone

Yeosang lent over the passenger seat so he could see the boy better "I just wanted to apologise"