31

Wooyoung flung the magazines off the side of his bed and out of whoever was on the other side of the doors sight, but he wasn't quick enough to get to get off of Yeosang.

The door flew open, his mother dressed in her night robe stood in his doorway with an disapproving expression on her face.

"Boys, boys, boys? What are you doing? You two are making such a racket!"

She looked at the position that they were in. Wooyoung was still straddling Yeosang's waist and he still held Yeosang's arms, pinning them above his head.

"I don't know what kind of argument you two have gotten into, but I do not want to hear or see fighting under my roof, you should know better than that Jung Wooyoung" She said taping her foot and crossing her arms over her chest.

Wooyoung scrambled off of Yeosang in embarrassment just what had his mother heard? Wooyoung wanted to tell his mum they weren't fighting, that it was just a disagreement, but he couldn't think of another excuse as to why he had been sitting on Yeosang other than the truth, and he wanted that truth to stay hidden.

"I was going to invite you to stay for breakfast Mr. Kang, but now I think it's best you leave this house" her voice was sharp and foreboding.

Wooyoung felt bad with his mothers warning to leave, but he didn't want to challenge her.

Mrs. Jung gave both Wooyoung and Yeosang stern glances that gave them both chills. She then shook her head as she walked out of sight.

"Sorry" Yeosang said after she was gone. "I shouldn't have tried to keep them from you"

"It's ok" Wooyoung said as he helped Yeosang back up to a seated position.

Wooyoung couldn't even pin point exactly why he didn't want Yeosang to have the magazines. Maybe it was because he just didn't want Yeosang to see what he had been looking at? Especially since Yeosang seemed to disapprove of the magazines he had so much. Or maybe it was because he knew that if he didn't have the magazines he'd have to admit to himself that Yeosang was now his primary source for research.

Wooyoung sighed, Yeosang was a part of his life now and if he didn't like the magazines then he should get rid of them.

Wooyoung jumped off his bed and picked them up off the floor and dumped them straight in his bin.

Yeosang smiled ever so briefly but his face grew sullen "But if I hadn't have kept the magazines away from you then we wouldn't have ended up in that position"

"It's ok really. You just want what's best for me" Wooyoung interjected

Yeosang quickly continued anyway "and your mum wouldn't have walked in on us like that and now I wouldn't be being kicked out. . I want your parents to have a good impression of me" he said in one breath

Wooyoung pushed his door completely closed and pulled Yeosang into his arms. "It doesn't matter what they think. Just focus what I think. Mum walking in on us like that is unfortunate but she saw it as a fight, nothing more. Do you see me panicking?"

"No"

"Well then you shouldn't be either. I'm just relieved she didn't walk in on us doing something else. That would have been awkward"

Wooyoung cupped Yeosang's face in his hands and kissed him on the cheek "Like this". Wooyoung then kissed his other cheek "Or this". He then brought his lips to Yeosang's "Or that"

Yeosang looked up into Wooyoung's eyes "I'm guessing since your kissing me know that you don't regret last night?"

Wooyoung nodded his head by way of agreement

"And . .and you're still fine with being my boyfriend?" Yeosang whispered the word boyfriend

Wooyoung pulled Yeosang up of the floor. Yeosang immediately responding by wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck.

"Absolutely"

Yeosang smiled softly and Wooyoung spun him around making Yeosang hold on tighter.

"See you don't need those magazines. You already know what you're doing " Yeosang said gesturing at the way Wooyoung was acting now "And if you do need help I Am Here. Always"

Yeosang kissed Wooyoung, softly and gently and full of meaning as Wooyoung held the younger in his arms.

Wooyoung pressed Yeosang's back against the door both in an attempt to push the younger closer to his own body, and also so just in case his parents decided to knock on his door again, and try and enter they couldn't.

The position Wooyoung held Yeosang in reminded him of the first time they kissed way back at the party.

He never expected to call the boy whom he had met in a blind kissing game, in a closet, at a college party his boyfriend. He also never thought he'd ever date someone who was still in high school considering he was no longer in high school himself, and most importantly he never thought he'd ever date a guy.

The word 'Boyfriend' did sound kind of weird. Wooyoung had a boyfriend. His first boyfriend. There was no one else he could ever imagine giving that title. That word was now forever reserved for Yeosang.

Wooyoung stroked Yeosang by way of comforting his own mind. This boy in his arms was his, and the fact didn't scare him.

Yeosang began to slow there kisses, pulling back ever so slightly signalling Wooyoung to stop.

"I should go" Yeosang said with a sigh as he lent his fore head on Wooyoung's "I don't want your mother getting angry because I've over stayed my welcome"

Wooyoung sighed as well because he knew Yeosang was right.

He wished that his mother hadn't told Yeosang to leave, but she had, and Wooyoung didn't want to make her angry by demanding she let Yeosang stay. It seemed like she'd already passed her judgement and he knew that with his mother her judgement was final.

Wooyoung let go of Yeosang's thighs and allowed Yeosang legs to drop so he could place his feet on the floor.

Both boys got changed. Wooyoung in the bathroom and Yeosang in his bedroom. Wooyoung told Yeosang that he could borrow whatever he liked , but Yeosang insisted that he'd just put on what he had on yesterday.

They kissed again before they both pulled away and Wooyoung quietly walked Yeosang to the door.

He watched the younger wave as he got in his car and smile a beautiful smile that warmed him to his core. He knew without a doubt that Yeosang was now his and his alone.

Yeosang then drove off down the street and Wooyoung watched until he was out of sight before going back inside.

A/n crap I dropped my uwus