14

"Soooo . . " Wooyoung said

"Sooooo . . ." Yeosang repeated

This is awkward. Wooyoung wasn't ready for this. Yeosang was a pinnacle point for the problems in his life right now.

"Welcome to the arcade . . " Wooyoung began, trying to forget the fact that he and this boy had kissed, among other things, "You know I never thought you'd actually come here and get a job . .and so soon too"

Yeosang shrugged "It was a good opportunity, and I like money"

Wooyoung snorted and rolled his eyes.

They stood in silence, Yeosang looking at the pretty lights and Wooyoung looking at Yeosang and his damm hands, remembering them on his back and his thigh and other places.

Wooyoung watched as Yeosang dragged said hands through his hair, revealing his forehead. It was like he was moving in slow motion and Wooyoung almost died, maybe Yeosang was right about him liking the floor, because the floor beneath him was looking like a good place to lay down and die right at that second.

Wooyoung remembered that he was at work though and Ren needed him, he couldn't die today. So Wooyoung shook the thoughts from his head, pulled himself together and showed Yeosang the ropes.

Wooyoung walked around the arcade pointing out and explaining particular buttons, where everything was and usual procedures they followed throughout a work shift at the arcade and Yeosang followed behind listening.

The arcade was a decent size it had one main room full of gaming machines, Wooyoung's token counter, Aron's café snack bar counter and the prize wall. As well as a lot of other smaller rooms including the party room, the storeroom, Ren's office, the kitchen and the bathroom.

Wooyoung also introduced Yeosang to Aron who was currently at his snack bar counter serving hungry teenagers.

Wooyoung often wondered just how Ren managed to afford the place, and how they all managed with such a small amount of staff. Ren literally lived and breathed the arcade.

Eventually Yeosang had seen everything and both he and Wooyoung sat down at Wooyoung's counter. They both sat twiddling their thumbs watching teens and kids walk by playing as they tried to beat high scores and wore themselves silly.

In between the occasional customer wanting tokens, Wooyoung and Yeosang sat for the most in an awkward state of silence. Yeosang did occasionally ask questions related to the arcade but they didn't talk any further than that.

Wooyoung started organising the pens on the counter first by size and then by colour, trying to keep himself occupied, distracting himself from looking at Yeosang.

Despite not looking at him though he still thought about him. Why couldn't he stop thinking about the younger? His cold hands on his skin, his lips on his, his tongue exploring his mouth, his body riding on him.

How the hell was he going to survive, this was so awkward.

"I'm not gay. Stop thinking about him Wooyoung. Stop." Wooyoung told himself, slapping his cheeks with both hands and gaining a confused glance from Yeosang.

Just why had Ren hired Yeosang so quickly? Only a day and a bit had passed since Saturday evening when Mingi had suggested he check the arcade out for a job.

What was happening now was exactly what Wooyoung had dreaded happening as soon as he saw the smile spread on Yeosang's lips when he had found out about the position.

Wooyoung's mind had turned into a jumbled mess of strange thoughts and Wooyoung couldn't deal. He should think about his ex or something not Yeosang.