3

Earlier That Night!

It was Friday night and Yeosang was pleasantly minding his own business in his room when his big sister suddenly came bounding through the door.

"Sannngggiiiieeee!!!"

Yeosang looked up from his journal, observing his sisters appearance, she had on a denim mini skirt and a top that revealed way too much skin, her hair was pulled up into a bun on her head and her face was all dolled up "What do you want Mins?"

"Well you know how I have a party tonight?" She stated twiddling her thumbs as she stood in Yeosang's doorway.

"Yeah" Yeosang said crossing his arms over his chest, he was pretty sure he knew what she wanted before she'd even asked.

"Can you drive me there? Annnnnd also pick me up later?" She fluttered her eyes innocently and pouted

Yeosang sighed, that was indeed exactly what he'd expected, he'd had his 18th birthday recently and then not long after he'd gone for his licence to which he got, and now he had become her chauffer. His sister is 22 and has her license as well but she doesn't like to drive when she knows she's going to be drinking, and she knows that Yeosang won't let her drive drunk so since he got his licence she gets him to drive her to these sort of events by default.

"Sure" Yeosang said standing up and stretching his arms over his head "I needed a break anyway"

Mina ran and tackle hugged Yeosang causing him to rock on his heels and almost loose his balance "Thankyou Sangie!!"

She let go and ran to her room to grab her bag and Yeosang grabbed a jacket and quickly changed his trackies to a pair of jeans and slipped on his sneakers.

Yeosang walked to her room "Got everything?" he said raising his brows

Mina looked in her bag and then smiled at Yeosang "Yep" she chimed

"Are you sure?" Yeosang asked in a questioning tone

Mina looked herself in the mirror checking earrings and doing a little twirl to see if she'd missed something "I have everything . .what am I missing?"

Yeosang huffed and went and opened her closet, he flicked through her clothes till her found what he was looking for. He held up the denim jacket "You need a jacket you'll get cold"

"Ahh fine" she said taking the jacket and hooking it over her arm ready to go.

Yeosang stood in front of her shaking his head, he took the jacket and flung it over her shoulders covering her up "Jumper goes on or we're not going anywhere"

Mina pushed her arms through the sleeves and sighed with a smile at her caring brother "Well at least you've got good taste"

Soon the pair were pulling up outside the house, it was huge! The house itself was in the more upper class side of town and even just the street leading up to the house was grand. There were people mingling outside and the hum of music reverberated through the night.

"Jeez this place is huge! Who do you know that lives here?" Yeosang said looking out the window

"Just a girl from college, it's her birthday and she practically invited the whole school"

"Wow! I can't wait till I get to college to go to something like this!"

Mina looked at Yeosang, his words peaked her interest "What's this? My whittle itty bitty brother wants to go to a pwarty? She said in a cutsey voice and pinched his cheek

"Oh shut up, go in go have your fun, I'll pick you up later" he said swatting her hands away

"You know . . you can come in if you want . ." Mina said as she went to get out of the car

"Really?!" Yeosang bounced in his seat, he'd never been to a college party before. He wondered how different they were from the high school parties he went to . . not that he went to many high school parties, but still.

"Sure, just don't do anything to embarrass me, ok?" she said waggling her finger

"Deal!" Yeosang turned off the car in a flash and before Mina could even close the door Yeosang had sprung out of his seat and already closed his door

"Wow look at you, you little party animal"

Yeosang smiled and looked at his wrist, he then looked at Mina observing her lack of a watch. He undid the band of his watch. "Wrist please" He ordered his sister

She stuck out her wrist, she whined a little but she still let him put the watch on. "I'll meet you back at the car at say . . 11.30?" Yeosang said taping the watch face "You better be here otherwise I'm gonna cause a scene looking for you"

"Yes mum" She said sarcastically agreeing with him

Yeosang gave her a side eye and then they began walking up and into the house.