10

Wooyoung stood with the boys trying to keep up with their conversation. He'd found out that they were all on the college sports team, which explained their musclier physiques.

The bulkiest guy Baekho casually flipped the burgers on the BBQ grill with one hand, he held a beer in his other hand.

The other guys Kai, Johnny and Chan talked animatedly with their hands, it's a wonder they didn't spill the drinks they were holding.

They spurted random numbers and terms and Wooyoung nodded away like he knew what they were talking about, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't for the life of him work out what a 4-5-1 or a 4-4-2 were.

Wooyoung was well and truly lost in this conversation. At least he had figured out that they were talking about football, or was it soccer? Maybe Wooyoung didn't know.

Wooyoung glanced over at Mingi, pondering joining him instead. He was happily chatting with Mina and her girl friends, laughing away, his arm resting on her shoulders. Wooyoung rolled his eyes, Mingi moved so fast sometimes. He decided he didn't want to interrupt him.

Wooyoung excused himself , deciding to take a break from the boys, and made his way to the bathroom inside the house.

He passed the kitchen like Mina had said, and conveniently there was a decent sized sign on the door that stated that it was the toilet so Wooyoung had no trouble finding it.

He went in doing his business, and taking another couple of moments to just enjoy the soft sound of Bon Jovi's Livin on a Prayer, his favourite song reverberating through the wall.

Wooyoung's came out of the bathroom, bopping his head to the beat of the music. He very quickly realised though that the music that he heard in the bathroom was different from the music coming from the backyard.

He stepped back into the bathroom just to double check he wasn't going insane and sure enough he could hear different music coming from inside.

He could hear the music in the hallway too and it was definitely coming from within the house, he walked over to the stairwell following the sound.

Did Mina have and sister or brother? Whoever they were they had excellent taste. Would it be weird to say hi and complement their music taste? Wooyoung would seriously talk to anyone right now given they had something in common.

Wooyoung spared a glance towards the back door, and then the stairwell where the music was coming from.

Before he knew it his feet were taking him upstairs to the second floor, the music growing louder with each step.

He approached the door to which the music was coming from gently knocking and pushing it a little since it was slightly ajar. "Excusing me? I overheard your music an-" Wooyoung lost his words, his eyes widening.

What Wooyoung saw scared the living daylights out of him.

Yeosang.

Wooyoung couldn't believe that he was seeing him, he would never forget the face of the boy he kissed and who had made him feel so good.

Yeosang was sitting comfortably in his desk chair his hair pulled back with pins. Yeosang's eyes widened too upon seeing Wooyoung. Wooyoung stood like a deer in head lights momentarily frozen. Yeosang stood up slowly and then strode to his door towards Wooyoung.

Wooyoung quickly took a step back at Yeosang's approach, and then another and another, it's a wonder Wooyoung didn't back up and fall down the stairs he had just come up. Next thing you know Wooyoung had backed right up into a table bumping it.

Yeosang went to grab the vase that it had been sitting on the table as it fell, as did Wooyoung, but they both missed and the ceramic vase shattered all over the timber wood floor.

Wooyoung looked at the shattered vase on the floor and then at Yeosang "W-what are you . . d-doing here?" Wooyoung asked his voice shaky, why the hell was Yeosang here? Did Mina know him?

"I-I live here, this is my house" he answered his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Wooyoung couldn't think straight and even though he knew the answer already he still asked anyway "Are you related to Mina?"

Yeosang nodded "She's my sister" he said, his tone of voice very frank.

Yeosang stared down Wooyoung.

Wooyoung averted his gazed and bobbed down stubbornly picking up shards and putting them in his hand. He was trying to distract himself from flashes of their kisses that were suddenly bombarding his mind.

"No stop!" Yeosang shouted as he grabbed Wooyoung's wrist to stop him "I'll get the broom!"

The thoughts intensified as Yeosang grabbed his wrist and Wooyoung tried to pull his wrist from Yeosang's grip.

As Wooyoung pulled his arm back to free himself, the quick motion put Wooyoung and subsequently Yeosang off balance.

They both fell backwards, Wooyoung involuntarily squeezing the shards in his hand as he fell on his back and Yeosang falling onto Wooyoung's stomach with a thump.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Wooyoung winced throwing his head back, both from the pain in his hand and from the impact of Yeosang landing on his stomach.

Yeosang quickly scrabbled off of Wooyoung sitting to his side "Ahh sorry" he apologised

Wooyoung didn't answer, he sat up from the floor looking at his hand. He tried to open his hand but it hurt too much and he closed his eyes to stop the tears from falling that had begin to well in them.

Yeosang grabbed Wooyoung's hand to assess the damage, he could see blood trickling along his skin. He tried to pry Wooyoung's fingers that held the shards open but Wooyoung wouldn't open his hand for Yeosang.

Yeosang pulled him up from the floor and dragged him to the upstairs bathroom, pushing Wooyoung to the sink and putting his hand in the basin.

"Drop them" Yeosang commanded.

Wooyoung couldn't let go of the shards because it hurt too much when he moved his fingers. He winced and shook his head "I can't" he whinnied

"Yes you can, now drop them" Yeosang grabbed Wooyoung's hand and forced his fingers open despite Wooyoung's protests.

Wooyoung had cuts all over his hand and blood was pooling on his skin. Yeosang carefully pulled the shards out of his hand, thankful that the cuts weren't too deep.

Yeosang quickly followed the first aid he remembered. He was thankful for paying attention in health class when the trainer had come in to teach them.

Yeosang cleaned and bandaged Wooyoung's hand.

"You can open your eyes now" Yeosang said as he held Wooyoung's bandaged hand in both of his.

Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes looking down, he let out a breath he had been holding, and then promptly stopped breathing again when he realised Yeosang was holding his hand.

Yeosang's hands were warm around his own and surprisingly comforting as he rubbed soft small circles with his thumb into his skin just above the bandaged area. Wooyoung almost didn't want to take his own hand away from Yeosang's.

Luckily he didn't need to contemplate as a certain someone's voice reverberated from outside the bathroom.

a/n I had a good day of writing today! So here's a chapter :)

There is a couple of parts in chapters coming up that I'm not too sure about, they're one of the reasons I found myself in this writers block slump.

But any who I hope your enjoying this book!

Lorri xx