35

Liking Yeosang was unexpectedly easy, and calling himself gay felt more and more natural with each day.

Wooyoung had dated girls previously (obviously), but he'd never wanted to touch them as much as he wanted to touch Yeosang, or want them to touch him like he wanted Yeosang to touch him.

With girls he was content in holding their hands and kissing them sweetly and although he desired more, which is why he had given into Yeosang when he thought that he was is girlfriend in the closet, he was fine without all the skin ship.

With Yeosang however, he wanted the skin ship. He craved it.

It was kind of strange dating a high schooler since he couldn't just go see Yeosang during the day and satisfy his ever growing cravings, and he couldn't have Yeosang over after school on days they didn't have work either, since his mother had made it clear that Yeosang wasn't welcome in their home.

What made things more frustrating for Wooyoung was knowing that he would see Yeosang eventually, but he wouldn't see him until the end of the school day, and even then he wouldn't be able to kiss and hold him as much as he wanted to because they had work and Ren and Aron were always watching.

Despite Ren and Arons watchful eyes, they still tempted fate at work. They would engage in small well hidden (they hoped) touches that charged them up, meaning that by the end of the night they'd be fully charged ready to go.

As soon as the shift ended they would retire to the backseat of either Wooyoung's or Yeosang's car in the privacy of the staff car park and implode into each other's arms and faces with kisses that grew more and more passionate every time they came into contact.

The backseat was the perfect hiding place to show just how much they cared for each other. The pair very much recreating the time they had kissed in the front of Yeosang's car, back when Wooyoung was hopelessly lost and not in his right mind.

Except unlike that time where it was Wooyoung escaping, it was now Yeosang who escaped first, because he had to leave so he could do his homework and get up early for school the following day.

That didn't stop Wooyoung from holding onto Yeosang however so they could kiss and cuddle each other longer. Thankfully Yeosang was easy to persuade, giving in to the olders charms.

Any and all the doubts Wooyoung had about everything slipped away as he began getting more involved with Yeosang, and fell deeper and deeper for the mousy haired boy.

"Ok so tell me again why exactly we're seeing Dirty Dancing?" Wooyoung asked

When Mingi suggested they go out on Friday night this isn't exactly what he had in mind, a movie at the drive in cinema was a good idea. But Dirty Dancing? That seemed like something he should see with Mina. His new girlfriend!

Mingi finally asked her out about a week after he and Yeosang had started dating. Wooyoung found it funny that he had been the one to start dating before Mingi.

Wooyoung also still hadn't told Mingi that he was dating. Although he was sure Mingi suspected something, Mingi was just too good on picking up on subtle signals and was constantly posing interesting questions at Wooyoung. But Wooyoung was getting good at keeping his mouth shut, so Mingi didn't get very far.

Mingi looked over at Wooyoung from the driver's seat "Because you're all secretive and weird lately. We needed to do something fun to loosen you up" he answered

"But Dirty Dancing? Seriously? This is a chic flick" Wooyoung said with a scowl

"It's gonna be good trust me" Mingi said looking forwards and drumming the steering wheel with his pointer fingers.

Wooyoung eyed him curiously "Suuure" Wooyoung definitely wasn't convinced.

Mingi rolled the car forwards and payed the ticket boy at the booth. Mingi and Wooyoung then pulled into the drive in, to their allotted parking spot which was middle to the far left.

The movie didn't start for another half hour so the two boys got out of the car and sat on the hood while waiting.

"I'm gonna grab some popcorn and drinks, you want anything??" Mingi asked

"A soda would be nice thanks" Wooyoung smiled as he pulled his jacket tightly around his shoulders. It was a bit fresh out as night crept in taking away the warmth of the day. It wasn't long after Mingi left that Wooyoung decided to hop back into the car and crank up the heater.

Wooyoung crossed his arms over his chest and slouched in his seat as he listened to the audio of the movie play through the cars radio.

The movie had just began and Wooyoung was still amazed that you could simply tune the car to a particular radio station and that allowed you to hear the movie.

Wooyoung was still cold, Mingi's car was taking forever to heat up.

He was also wondering where Mingi was with their snacks and his soda. Maybe there was a line? Maybe he went to the toilet? He should have returned by now, it was his decision to see this movie and now he wasn't even there to watch it.

Wooyoung stretched and he was mid yawn when the door clicked.

"Finally your ba-"

Mingi wasn't back.

Opening the driver's door was Yeosang.

"Hey Youngie" Yeosang said holding popcorn and drinks as he got in the car and closed the door. Yeosang lent in giving Wooyoung a very quick peck on the lips in greeting.

"Hey Yeo" Wooyoung said, his face lighting up as he saw the cheerful face of his boyfriend. He very soon though grew confused "Why are you here?" he asked

"Mina and I may have just planned a little date night" Yeosang said with a smirk as he placed the drinks in the cars cup holders and the popcorn on the dash.

"oHHhh . .wait how does date night work for us in Mingi's eyes? I still haven't told him yet"

"Mins told Mingi that I needed some downtime from school and she simply suggested to Mingi that he bring you so we could switch and" Yeosang made air quotes "Hang out. Mingi of course agreed. Proud?"

"Proud that I get to hang out with my boyfriend? Hells Yes"

Yeosang laced his hand in Wooyoung's. "Unfortunately the movie was Mina's choice" Yeosang pointed at the screen through the window of the car. "Not mine"

"I was wondering why Mingi suddenly wanted to see Dirty Dancing" Wooyoung chuckled

The pair settled into watching the movie.

With Yeosang by his side he suddenly didn't feel cold anymore.

a/n I wrote and rewrote this chapter section so many times, sorry if it seems a little out of order :P