Prologue.

This... Is the Beginning of our Journey...

A war between three armies shook the earth

A war between three armies shook the earth... An endless war that shows nothing but death and hate... But that realm's life has finallly met its final hours when a creature took life from the realm...

-Crow Father.

A battlefield is seen... Bodies of brave fighters are seen, covering the land... The bodies belongs to the Knights, Samurais and Vikings... All lifeless bodies scattered... No signs of life is seen... However... There was one body that showed life... But it had no soul... No kind heart towards the living as the body raised a massive broken sword before plunging it into the body of a dead knight... Slowly lifting itself off the ground, covered in blood of its victims that now surrounds him...

???: Filthy Humans... Always starting a war to prove their race is superior than the others...

The body had (E/c) glowing eyes with (H/c) hair... Standing there as he looked around him... Seeing his dead victims all around him as his name always haunts those who acknowledges his existence... (y/n) (l/n), the Living Corpse.

(y/n): But we all know who truly wins... Death... Hehehe~

You smiled, raising your sword over your shoulder before looking up at the dark clouds.

(y/n): Time for this realm to fall...

You then lifted your left hand as a glowing red orb hovers over your hand as you turn your head towards the orb...

(y/n): My job here...

You then let the orb drop into the ground as it phases through and continues to fall deep underground as the ground began to glow red.

(y/n): Is done~

You began to walk forward before the ground began to shake... An earthquake began to crack the earth as explosions created massive holes around you as corpses fall or blown to bits... You only continue to walk without worries as you simply waited for the destruction of the planet to happen, dying in the process so you can resurrect somewhere else.

(y/n): Now... Lets hope I can finally get some rest now that my jobs done.

You said to yourself before an explosion happened right under your feet as the planet slowly breaks and splits apart... Killing life all together...

...

...

...

[Four-Thousand Nine-Hundred Eighty-Two Years Later... Realm# 198602 "Earth"...]

...

...

...

(y/n): Hmm... I think I got what I needed...

You said to yourself, walking down the crowded city of a different realm after destroying one long ago... You were carrying large bags of groceries and new clothes as you tried living a calm life. Unfortunately... Loud cars, civilians and unnecessary fights that you managed to get involved only makes you feel... Miserable.

(y/n): Seems no matter what Realm I'm in... Everything annoys me... Tch... I might as well live in a graveyard if this keeps up.

You said before walking away from the large city and into a streets as houses are seen... Then there was yours... Some people would call it a Mini-Mansion while others say it is a Mansion... Looks gorgeous since you were the one who built it after blowing up your previous house after seeing robbers got inside while you just watched the house go BOOM...

(y/n): Hmm... This is normal... Right?

(y/n): Yea this place looks normal

You said before opening and closing the gates and made your way towards you home, alone...

You opened the front door and took a deep breath as you began to smell something... Delicious...

(y/n): Hmm? Did I left something in the oven or something? Or an old lady mistakenly got into my house and began cooking?

You asked before making your way towards the LARGE kitchen before your eyes was met with a small figure, standing on a small box while cooking something on the oven... The figure turns to you and smiled.

???: Oh hey! Welcome back, you must be exhausted. Food will be ready soon.

(y/n): Oh...

...

...

...

(y/n): Cool! I'll wait then.

You said, walking away from the kitchen as silence took over...

...

...

...

(y/n): Wait...

You immediately walked back inside the kitchen before asking the figure as you got a good look at them.

(y/n): WHO IS YOU AND WHY IS YOU COOK IN KITCHEN IN MINE?!?!? DAMN IT, I CAN'T SPEAK NORMALLY!!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!?

The figure turns to you in slight confusion before getting off the box and walks towards you before putting a smile on their faces... You were... Surprised to see their appearance...

 Surprised to see their appearance

???: Hello, my name's Senko!

And finally... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko-San" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.