Lena x Reader Part 3

The experiment had been going on for a month now

The experiment had been going on for a month now. You had lasted longer than any of the pervious subjects. They had all died within a week. Lillian could barely hide her excitement. Soon she would have the perfect Kryptonian killing machine in the palm of her hand.

(Y/N)- Your Name 

(S/V/N)- Super Villan Name

Warnings- Fighting - let me know if I need to add others

You weren't sure how long you had been burning for. You knew that in the end all the pain you had suffered would be worth it but at this moment all you wished for was for the feeling of being incinerated from the inside out would stop. You could feel yourself changing though. Something inside of you had shifted. You weren't sure how good or bad it was but you knew something had changed. Eventually the burning feeling slowly began to fade away and you could feel your senses coming back. You opened your eyes squinting at the bright lights above you. Your head was pounding and you could barely even think. You were going to try sitting up before realizing that you were strapped down into the bed. You had no idea why you were strapped down. You weren't a threat to anyone here. The only people you were a threat to was Supergirl, her family, and Lena. You decided to test and see if the experiment had worked and simply sat up. You looked in wonder as the straps just snapped as if they were nothing. You couldn't believe it. It worked you now had Kryptonian DNA. You quickly look around the room to see if there was anyone in there with you but there wasn't. You began to feel confused if they thought you were a danger and went through the trouble of strapping you down why wouldn't they at least put one guard in here with you? You were about to leave to try and find someone to give you answers when the door to the room opened and in walked Ms. Luthor herself. She looked surprised to see you up but the surprise quickly changed to excitement when she saw the strap that had one held you down were just dangling on the sides of the hospital bed. She walked towards you and grinned maniacally. 

"How are you feeling (Y/N)? I see you have super strength. Do you know if you have any other shared abilities with the heros?" Lillian questioned you. You had no idea, you honestly hadn't even tried to see if you shared anymore abilities with Supergirl and Superman. 

"I don't know Ms. Luthor. I just woke up and haven't tried to do anything else yet. I was actually hoping to find you before I tried to test out any new abilities I may or may not have gained just in case I lose control." You told her. She seemed very pleased with your response. 

"Well, I will have someone get you more appropriate clothes for what we are about to do." Lillian said before turning around and walking out. It was about 10 minutes later when an agent walked in and handed you what looked to be a suit and a cape. He quickly left giving you privacy to change. You laid it out and looked at it. The suit was black and white with the symbol of CADMUS on the chest. The cape was mostly black with the seams around the edges being white. You smirked as you looked over it. Lillian had obviously had faith in you being able to make it through the experiment because the suit was tailored specifically for you. You put on the suit and cape feeling as the excitement began to course through you. Everything was finally coming together. All you needed to do now was figure out what powers you had. You walked out of the room and there was an agent waiting there for you. He quickly led you to where Ms. Luthor was and you began your training. It turned out that you had all the same powers as the Kryptonians did. You didn't have the greatest control over the powers though. It was also unclear if you had the same weaknesses as they did. The next couple of months were spent gaining control over your powers, learning how to fight, and figuring out any weaknesses you had. It turns out that Kryptonite did weaken you but it didn't effect you as much as it did Superman and Supergirl. It was still best to stay away from it though. It was 4 months later when Lillian decided that you were ready to make your debut. You were extremely excited yet slightly apprehensive. You had trained for this moment but you hadn't been able to train with anyone that would match your abilities the way Supergirl would. You didn't let that stop you though. You wouldn't let anything stop you. You were going to get your revenge and this was just the first step. You used your super speed to put on your suit and made your way to where Lillian was waiting for you outside of the building. Once you made it to her side she handed you an earpiece. You quickly put it in and took off into the sky not wanting to waste another second.