Lena Luthor x Reader

Requested by Anon-

Requested by Anon-

Hi, I really like your angst imagines on lena luthor x reader. Can you do more of them? Please.

(Y/N)- Your Name

Warnings- Angst, Depression, Suicidal thoughts, Self-Harm, Blood

A/N-If you are ever struggling my messages are always open.

Things had gotten bad again but you refused to tell anyone. Not even your wife Lena. You didn't want to put anymore problems on her plate. She already had enough to deal with. Lillian and Lex were both up to their usual bullshit and Lena was trying to clean up their mess. You stared into the mirror but you didn't recognize your reflection. You felt tears begin to pool in your eyes as you brought out your razor. Your bottom lip trembled as the tears began to fall. You pressed the razor against your wrist and pulled the blade from your wrist to the inside of your elbow. You repeated this multiple times until you felt yourself become lightheaded. You collapsed to the floor as you went unconscious from the blood loss.

~~~~~~~~~

Lena had decided to leave work a little early today. She knew she hadn't been around as much due to having to clean up after her family and she felt bad. She was just so grateful that even through all of this you stayed with her. She truly didn't believe that she deserved you and all your love and kindness. She quickly made her way from her office of L-Corp to her car. She wished Jess a goodnight and made sure that she wouldn't be staying there for too long. As she got into her car she tried calling you but you didn't pick up your phone. A small frown appeared on Lenas face. She tried calling you a couple more times and each time it went unanswered she could feel a slight panic begin to build. It was unusual for you to miss a call from her much less multiple. She tried to shake off the bad feeling though. Maybe you were just taking a nap. She started her car and began to make her way home. You had seemed to be a little more tired lately. She couldn't blame you though. She knew that you didn't sleep well without her and she hadn't been getting home until 2am lately and leaving again at 6am. She could feel the guilt begin to gnaw at her heart. She hadn't been there as much as she should have been. She tried calling you a couple more times on the way home but she had no luck. She put her phone back in her pocket. Maybe you had finally come to tour senses and realized how much better you could do. Lena felt her heart drop to her stomach at that thought. She didn't know what she would do without you in her life. You made all the hard times bearable. Without you she knew that she would fall apart at the seams. She pushed her car to go faster as the panic began to consume her. She barely managed to completely stop her car before throwing it in park and jumping out running into the house she shared with you.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" She screamed.
"Please don't be gone please don't be gone please don't be gone." She whispered to herself over and over again. She checked all the rooms on the first floor before she took off upstairs. Every room that she came to that was empty just fueled the panic inside of her. What if you were gone and she never saw you again? What if she never got to show you how much she loved you? What if she never got to make up for all of this? All those what if's and more ran through her mind. She felt the tears building in her eyes and tracing trails down her cheeks. She couldn't lose you she just couldn't. Her life would be incomplete. She would be incomplete. The first room she checked upstairs was the bedroom she shared with you. All of your stuff was still there. That should have calmed her down but it only made her panic more. She knew you had a history of depression but she had thought that you knew you could come to her no matter what. You always had in the past and she had always tried her best to make sure you knew that she didn't mind helping you however she could even if that meant just sitting with you in silence. The tears began to come faster now as she realized that something much worse than you leaving may have happened. She quickly checked the bathroom in your room but you weren't there. She had checked all the rooms downstairs and the only rooms left for her to check upstairs now was the guest room and bathroom. Lena has never ran so much or so fast in her life. She opened the door to the guest room. She didn't see you anywhere. She immediately ran to the guest bathroom. When she tried to open the door she found out it was locked. She immediately began screaming for you to open the door as she began to try and break it down. She felt her heart begin to completely shatter at the thought of you being gone but in a more permanent way than she had originally thought. The sobs began to make their way from her chest. She grabbed her phone with shaky hands and dialed the only number she could think of that she knew didn't have her blocked.
"Please answer please answer." She begged whoever would listen. Thankfully the person on the other end of the phone answered.
"Why are you calling me?" Maggie asked with anger in her voice. Lena wasn't on good terms with the super friends squad currently due to her just finding out that Kara was Supergirl. Lena didn't even care right now.
"Ple...please d...don't ha...hang up. It's...it's (Y/N). They...they tried to ki...kill themselves. Pl...plea...please. I n...need he...help. Please Maggie please." Lena begged her as she sobbed. She didn't care that she was begging something she never did. She just knew that the only people who would be able to help now would be Kara and Alex. They both had her blocked though after everything that had gone down. There was a moment of silence on the phone. Maggie couldn't believe what she just heard and all the anger she held in that moment completely vanished.
"I will have Kara and Alex head you're way immediately. I need to know how bad it is though. What did (Y/N) do?" Maggie was trying to stay as calm as possible.
"There are cu...cuts from th..their wrist to the..their el..elbow. I don't... I don't know how many. There's so many. Maggie please please I can't lose them." Maggie's heart broke at the sound of the younger Luthor breaking down. She may have held anger against her for the way she dealt with everything but she wouldn't wish this on her. Maggie knew how important (Y/N) was to Lena. She was honestly scared of what would happen to Lena if they were unable to save you.
"Alright, Alright. Alex and Kara are on their way right now. They should be there soon." As soon as Maggie finishes saying that Kara appeared in her Supergirl suit with Alex in her arms. J'onn was right behind them in full Martian appearance. The sight that greeted them would haunt them forever. There was a pool of blood around you and Lena was kneeling in it. Lena has your blood all over her and she wasn't even sure how it had gotten on her. Alex and Kara locked eyes and no words were needed. Kara picked you up as gently as she could and before Lena could even say anything Kara had taken off with you. J'onn picked up Alex and left with her following shortly behind her. Lena was left alone in the pool of your blood. She knew she should do something, anything but she couldn't move. She was frozen in that moment. She had no idea how long she was sitting there before Kara had appeared in her vision. Kara held out her hand and Lena just stared at it for what felt like an eternity before placing her hand in Kara's. Kara lifted Lena up and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. That's all it took for Lena to completely lose it. She held onto Kara like she was her only lifeline in this world. She sobbed into Kara's shoulder. Her whole body was shaking and she held onto Kara a little tighter. Kara felt her heart break at the state Lena was in right then. She wasn't sure how she was even supposed to tell Lena the news now. She didn't feel like she could.
"Let's get you cleaned up alright?" Kara spike calmly to Lena. The news could wait until Lena at least no longer had your blood all over her. Lena nodded her head slightly but refused to let go of Kara. She felt like if she let go she would break apart into a million tiny pieces. Kara was the only thing holding her together in that moment. Kara could tell Lena wasn't going to be letting go anytime soon so she picked her up and carried her to the bedroom she had shared with you. She set Lena down in the bathroom and Lena slowly let go of her.
"Take a shower and I'll set out some pajamas for you." Kara spoke softly to Lena. She knew she had to be gentle with her actions and words. Lena just nodded her head slightly. Kara took that as a yes and left Lena to herself. Lena couldn't even look at herself in the mirror. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle seeing herself covered in your blood. She slowly stripped herself of her bloody clothes before stepping into the shower. She turned it as hot as she could possibly stand. At first she just stood there under the water and watched as it turned from clear to red from your blood. She turned and grabbed her loofah and began to scrub her skin raw. She scrubbed every inch of herself and she still felt like she wasn't clean. She could still feel your blood in her hair and on her arms and hands. She slowly sank to the floor of the tub and wrapped her arms around her legs. She buried her face in her arms and tried her best to muffle her sobs. She stayed like that until the water ran cold. She probably would have stayed there all night but Kara knocked on the door and she knew she had to get out and get dressed. She let out a quiet coming and quickly dried off before dressing in the pajamas Kara had left for her. When she walked out of the door Kara didn't recognize her. She looked nothing like the strong empowering boss that Kara knew she was. She looked like a scared little girl lost in the world. Kara immediately wrapped her in a hug. Lena did nothing. She no longer had the energy honestly. She just wanted to know what had happened to the love of her life. She pulled back from Kara slightly and cleared her throat before asking,
"How's (Y/N)?" Kara's face immediately fell and that's all Lena needed to see to know. She ripped herself away and began to pace back and forth as she shook her head.
"No. No. They can't...please don't...Kara please." Lena couldn't even get out a full sentence. Kara felt tears gather in her eyes at the state Lena was in.
"I'm so sorry Lena. Alex....she tried everything. There just...there was too much blood loss. I'm so sorry Lena. I'm so sorry." The scream that came from Lena as she fell to her knees wasn't human. Kara had never heard a sound like it in her life. Lena began to pull at her hair and punch the ground.
"NO! NO! NO! NOT THEM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Lena screamed through her sobs. Kara felt her heart shatter as she watched one of the strongest people she knew crumble in front of her eyes. There was nothing Kara could do. There was nothing anyone would ever be able to do. Lena has just lost her entire world and nothing would ever be the same. Lena would never be the same.