Maggie Sawyer x Reader

Request from my Tumblr:

For your prompts: how about a fluffy Maggie Sawyer x reader? Ps I love your writing

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N)- Last Name

You felt the sun hitting you in the face and groaned. It was your day off and you had been planning to spend it sleeping in with your girlfriend. You reached out towards her side of the bed and frowned when you didn't feel her. You cracked open your eyes and glanced around your bedroom trying to see if she was anywhere near but you came up empty handed. You pouted and slowly got out of bed knowing that without her by your side you weren't going to be getting anymore sleep. You walked to your closet and grabbed one of Maggies big and baggy shirts before heading towards the kitchen. You could hear Maggie quietly humming a song. You didn't recognize it but it put a smile on your face. Maggie only hummed songs when she was in a really good mood. You stopped at the entrance of the kitchen and leaned against the wall. Maggie was dancing around the kitchen with her headphones on listening to music as she was making breakfast. You had planned to sneak up behind her but instead you decided to stay where you were and watch her with a soft smile on your face. You wanted to make sure that you engraved his memory into your mind. You both had been so busy lately that moments like these had become rare. You didn't mind though, it just made you treasure all the little moments even more than you already had. Maggie turned around feeling eyes on her and saw you just standing there watching her. The look of love in your eyes and the smile on your lips made her swallow the sarcastic remark she had been about to say. Instead she had given you one of her rare smiles that shined brighter than the sun ever had hope of shining. 

"How long have you been standing there watching me?" Maggie asked you as she turned around to turn off the stove. You walked towards her and wrapped your arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

"Long enough to know that you my dear are in an excellent mood today." You murmured as you pressed a kiss to her forehead. She relaxed and leaned against you. She always had loved when you hugged her like this. She felt safe and at home in your arms which was rare for her.  As you felt her relax against you you couldn't help but think about how lucky you were. She let her walls down around you and let you see even the darkest parts of her. You in return opened up just as much and never judged her. You began to sway back and forth with her in your arms and you heard her let out a little chuckle. She turned around in your arms and placed her arms around your neck. Your eyes met hers and you got lost just like you always had. Maggie wasn't any better though. Your eyes had always managed to make her lose her train of thought. You both leaned in towards one another and your lips met in a soft and lazy kiss. You pulled back slowly and rested your forehead against hers. 

"I love you Maggie. I know we haven't been able to spend as much time as we want together but I am so incredibly lucky for every second we do get to spend together." You whispered softly afraid to break the peace that had settled over the both of you. Maggie's eyes watered slightly as a small watery chuckle escaped her lips.

"I swear (L/N) if you make me cry this early in the morning I am going to kick your ass." She joked and you felt the laughter escape out of your lips. "But I love you too. More than anything in this world." She told you. You couldn't help the smile that over took your face and leaned in to kiss Maggie again. Neither one of you really caring to push it any further. Maggie just wanted to stay like this with you forever. You really were the most important person in her life and she would do anything to keep you safe, happy, and loved. Eventually you pulled away from each other and made your way towards the living room. Whatever Maggie had been cooking was completely forgotten about as you both sat down on the couch. You curled into Maggies side and she wrapped her arm around you pulling you closer to her. She pressed a kiss to the top of your head before turning on the TV and going to Netflix. 

"What do you say to us ordering take out and watching Netflix all day cuddled up together on this couch (Y/N)?" You couldn't nod your head quick enough. She smiled at you lovingly and said, 

"It's a plan then." You kissed her cheek and laid your head against her shoulder. She held you just a little bit tighter and browsed through Netflix before choosing a random action movie. You wished that everyday could be like this. You curled up in Maggies side as she holds you occasionally pressing kisses to the top of your head. You could feel your eyes beginning to close and even though you tried to fight against sleep the feeling of Maggie starting to run her fingers through your hair did you in. Maggie looked down at you about to say something when she realized you had fallen asleep. She chuckled softly before resigning herself to being stuck in the slightly uncomfortable position for awhile. She didn't mind though. She was just happy that you had felt content enough to be able to fall asleep in her arms. She smiled as she turned her attention back to the TV thinking about how lucky she was to have you in her life. She may not have always been the greatest at expressing her emotions but she knew that what the two of you had was forever and she couldn't believe how lucky she truly was. Shortly afterwards though she felt sleep began to claim her and as her eyes slid close all she could think was that so far today had been the perfect day.