Alex Danvers x Reader

Requested By Anon-

Requested By Anon-

Can you write one where you and Alex are together and you and Maggie are best friends and you introduce Alex and Maggie. They start to hangout which makes you happy because you wanted your girlfriend and best friend to get along but soon you become suspicious because of how they begin to act with each other like being flirty and touchy feely. How it ends is up to you.

(Y/N)- Your Name

Warnings- Cheating, Language

A/N- Not gonna lie Honest by bazzi came on while I started writing this and I may have cried a little bit. Also it hits kinda close to home.

P.S- Sorry if the ending kind of sucks. I wasn't really sure how to end it.

You and Alex had been together for 6 months when you had finally managed to get Maggie and her to meet. They got along from the beginning and that made you happy. You just hadn't been aware of how well they got along. 

You felt your jaw clench and you looked away from the sight in front of you. You weren't usually a jealous person, but you felt in your gut that something wasn't right with the way Maggie and Alex acted with each other. Neither one of them were big on physical affections but lately they always seemed to be touching in someway. It bothered you but you tried not to think too much into it and you ignored your gut feeling. I mean surely they wouldn't be doing anything behind your back. Still you couldn't help but feel the jealousy rise every time Maggie was around Alex and the way Alex acted around her. You sighed and turned around walking away from them. You felt like a shitty person for the thoughts running through your mind. You were just reading into things a little too much. Alex loved you and Maggie knew how in love you were with Alex. You were so stuck inside your head that you ended up running into Kara.

"Shit. Sorry Kara I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." You apologized to the younger woman. She gave you a small smile and waved off your apology.

"No harm, no foul (Y/N)." She told you before walking away. You were about to continue walking in the opposite direction when you suddenly called out to Kara.

"Hey Kara." She turned around and looked at you.

"Can I ask you something and you give me an honest answer?" She tilted her head to the side and frowned slightly.

"Yea of course. What do you need?" She asked you as she walked back over to you. You bit your lip as you began second guessing yourself. Should you really ask Kara this? You felt your stomach churn and refused to make eye contact with her.

"Is..do you know...um what I mean is." You couldn't seem to get the words out and you could feel the tears beginning to build in your eyes. Kara began to become worried and she laid her hand on your arm.

"Hey it's ok (Y/N). Whatever it is you need to ask just ask. I promise I won't judge you or be upset." You looked up at her as you felt a tear escape from your eye and begin to trail down your cheek.